Scottish tour

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by bailey, May 9, 2011.

1. bailey

bailey

Start my tour first week in June Fort william then along to Arisaig herd that there are fantastic sites along that road then ferry to Skye then over to Inverness i would kindly, ask as it is a English Bank Holiday that week that you stay put in order that i can get on all the Sites

Bill:Rofl1::Rofl1:

2. callumwa

callumwa Read Only Funster

Beautiful part of the world...:Smile:
    I love it up there, I'm sure you will have a great time, all the best and ENJOY.....:thumb:

Callum

3. aba

aba

bad time to start a tour on a bank holiday what were you thinking.
    there will be no room at any cc or c&cc sites due to stubborn tw**s with caravans booking and not turning up.
    good luck.
    if you find any space i may join you for the week.:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

4. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

Have you stocked up on Avon's Magic Formula ? :Smile:

[​IMG]

5. Rayb182

Rayb182 Funster Life Member

June, its the start of midgie time

6. bailey

bailey

Avon skin so soft always used it Fantastic

Bill

7. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Have a good trip Bill envy you.
    Would normally be in Scotland but circumstances have stopped us this trip, but will be up in Sept.

8. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hi we are at the moment sitting in a lovely little community centre in Invergarry useing their wifi, just had a good nights wild camping on the side of Lock Locky huge lay-by right off the road, on the A 82 from Fort William, we stayed for 4 nights on a beautiful site at Arisaig right on the beach Invercombie Croft will let you have details if you want. £15 a night with electric. Enjoy your trip.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bailey

bailey

That would be Brilliant.we have booked a site at Portnadoram next to Arisaig

Bill

10. Rayb182

Rayb182 Funster Life Member

We left our spot early hours this morning and travelled down the A82 past Carol was going to toot but thought it would'nt be appreciated LOL:Eeek:, got a sleepyspot just outside FW and now in Glen Nevis campsite get rid of black water, fill up and charge all the electric things ie phone, torches, because we run out of petrol for the genny last night, although its raining its stoped blowing like a banshee.
    Leave here tomorrow back to Fort Augustus to cheer my brother, Martin who walking the Great Glen, with others for Clic Sargent, so if you see them give them a cheer or a toot,and if you would like to donate feel free:thumb::thumb: .
    The road on Skye going to Armadale is now double track, there is a big layby just before Armadale and through the trees overlooks the mainland and very quiet, if you go on the road to Elgol theres a nice spot by the side of Loch Slappin, there a quarry there that does the whitest marble in the world, have fun and safe travelling.:thumb: