Scottish tour (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Start my tour first week in June Fort william then along to Arisaig herd that there are fantastic sites along that road then ferry to Skye then over to Inverness i would kindly, ask as it is a English Bank Holiday that week that you stay put in order that i can get on all the Sites

Bill:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Start my tour first week in June Fort william then along to Arisaig herd that there are fantastic sites along that road then ferry to Skye then over to Inverness i would kindly, ask as it is a English Bank Holiday that week that you stay put in order that i can get on all the Sites

Bill:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Beautiful part of the world...:Smile:
I love it up there, I'm sure you will have a great time, all the best and ENJOY.....:thumb:

Callum

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
bad time to start a tour on a bank holiday what were you thinking.
there will be no room at any cc or c&cc sites due to stubborn tw**s with caravans booking and not turning up.
good luck.
if you find any space i may join you for the week.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Have a good trip Bill envy you.
Would normally be in Scotland but circumstances have stopped us this trip, but will be up in Sept.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi we are at the moment sitting in a lovely little community centre in Invergarry useing their wifi, just had a good nights wild camping on the side of Lock Locky huge lay-by right off the road, on the A 82 from Fort William, we stayed for 4 nights on a beautiful site at Arisaig right on the beach Invercombie Croft will let you have details if you want. £15 a night with electric. Enjoy your trip.

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Hi we are at the moment sitting in a lovely little community centre in Invergarry useing their wifi, just had a good nights wild camping on the side of Lock Locky huge lay-by right off the road, on the A 82 from Fort William, we stayed for 4 nights on a beautiful site at Arisaig right on the beach Invercombie Croft will let you have details if you want. £15 a night with electric. Enjoy your trip.

That would be Brilliant.we have booked a site at Portnadoram next to Arisaig

Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We left our spot early hours this morning and travelled down the A82 past Carol was going to toot but thought it would'nt be appreciated LOL:Eeek:, got a sleepyspot just outside FW and now in Glen Nevis campsite get rid of black water, fill up and charge all the electric things ie phone, torches, because we run out of petrol for the genny last night, although its raining its stoped blowing like a banshee.
Leave here tomorrow back to Fort Augustus to cheer my brother, Martin who walking the Great Glen, with others for Clic Sargent, so if you see them give them a cheer or a toot,and if you would like to donate feel free:thumb::thumb: .
The road on Skye going to Armadale is now double track, there is a big layby just before Armadale and through the trees overlooks the mainland and very quiet, if you go on the road to Elgol theres a nice spot by the side of Loch Slappin, there a quarry there that does the whitest marble in the world, have fun and safe travelling.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back