Poll Buying a 2nd hand Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Should you consider buying a MH from a hire company

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
@joncris

Interesting thread..... are you trying to convince US that you have done the right thing? or yourself? :whistle:

I voted no.....

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
@joncris

Interesting thread..... are you trying to convince US that you have done the right thing? or yourself? :whistle:

I voted no.....

Not a all I know I've made the right choice but have YOU:eek:

Believe or not (& I don't give a toss what YOU think :tounge:) this thread is meant to be altruistic :angel: in that I've noted that this being a very popular site with active members many newbies including watchers who have or intend getting into MoHo look to MHF for advice AND most importantly they get it.:talking:
However there have been some comments on MHF completely dismissing the idea of buying an ex-hire. :wait: Whereas we (motorhome owners of old) have had a great (and above all cheap) experience buying an ex-hire resulting in saving ourselves a lot of money :party3:
As for you thinking I'm seeking some kind of approval by proxi forget it I'm very confident in what I do cos I'm a nerd :nerd: when it comes to obtaining information about any adventure we will or might get involved in (ask the missus)
Unlike some 'here' I'm trying to help those on a limited budget achieve their goal, owning a newish fault free well serviced motorhome :smiley:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Hmmm...... protesting too much? :whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Clearly you're a s**t stirrer who thinks everyone is like you an idiot & a selfish 1 to boot
Now do me a favour Pee orf

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Clearly you're a s**t stirrer who thinks everyone is like you an idiot & a selfish 1 to boot
Now do me a favour Pee orf

@joncris

That is just plain rude and offensive :mad:

Reported.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread