peugeout boxer elldiss autoquest

Discussion in 'How To' started by tony1962, Sep 9, 2012.

1. tony1962

tony1962 Read Only Funster

:Smile: as anyone had or got one of these motorhomes peugeout boxer elldiss autoquest if so is there any known problems that i should no about its 2008 model ime new to all this and all information would be greatly appreciated thanks tony/elaine

2. lorger

lorger Funster

Hi Tony Elaine

We have a elddis autoquest 130 on a 2006 we have hadit for about 4 years now and not really had any problems with it, although we are actually thinking of selling it as layout not quite what we need now due to family growing up and not coming away all the time . If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

3. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

We used to have a 2003/4 Autoquest 100 so know a bit about them. If you need a handbook, Explorer have PDF copies Here.

4. tony1962

tony1962 Read Only Funster

tips

thanks cery much for your advice appreciated ??? anything else you can think of please let me no

5. Gooney

Gooney Funster

I've got a 2010 Autoquest 120, the earlier models of the new shape cab (2006 onward) had a problem with water coming through the bonnet grille and resting on top of the engine block causing the injectors to rust, water also lay in the scuttle below the windscreen and leaked into the cab via the wiper spindles. From 2009/10 Fiat/Peugeot fitted a modification kit that covered the engine block and sealed the windscreen scuttle, I believe it was fitted retrospectively to older models on request, you might check to see if yours has been done.
    Tony

6. Dubiousp

Dubiousp Read Only Funster

Weve only had ours about 8 weeks its a 2009 model, its great apart from the radio is driving me mad. Internal aerial !!!!! the wife says at least it keeps me occupied. I can think of better things to do lol