peugeout boxer elldiss autoquest (1 Viewer)

tony1962

Free Member
Sep 6, 2012
pontefract
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
ime a newbie
:Smile: as anyone had or got one of these motorhomes peugeout boxer elldiss autoquest if so is there any known problems that i should no about its 2008 model ime new to all this and all information would be greatly appreciated thanks tony/elaine

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Tony Elaine

We have a elddis autoquest 130 on a 2006 we have hadit for about 4 years now and not really had any problems with it, although we are actually thinking of selling it as layout not quite what we need now due to family growing up and not coming away all the time . If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We used to have a 2003/4 Autoquest 100 so know a bit about them. If you need a handbook, Explorer have PDF copies Link Removed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

tony1962

Free Member
Sep 6, 2012
pontefract
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
ime a newbie
tips

Hi Tony Elaine

We have a elddis autoquest 130 on a 2006 we have hadit for about 4 years now and not really had any problems with it, although we are actually thinking of selling it as layout not quite what we need now due to family growing up and not coming away all the time . If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

thanks cery much for your advice appreciated ??? anything else you can think of please let me no

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I've got a 2010 Autoquest 120, the earlier models of the new shape cab (2006 onward) had a problem with water coming through the bonnet grille and resting on top of the engine block causing the injectors to rust, water also lay in the scuttle below the windscreen and leaked into the cab via the wiper spindles. From 2009/10 Fiat/Peugeot fitted a modification kit that covered the engine block and sealed the windscreen scuttle, I believe it was fitted retrospectively to older models on request, you might check to see if yours has been done.
Tony

Dubiousp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Weve only had ours about 8 weeks its a 2009 model, its great apart from the radio is driving me mad. Internal aerial !!!!! the wife says at least it keeps me occupied. I can think of better things to do lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back