Rally Pembrey Country Park 22ndSept to 25thSept (1 Viewer)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
This one......

"The beach used by naturists at Cefn Sidan is located on the coast of Carmarthen Bay, between Kidwelly and Burry Port.

The beach forms part of the Pembrey Country Park and is described as "eight miles of golden sands edged by a belt of sand dunes", and backed by a pine forest.

Cefn Sidan has a long history of use by naturists but it has faced some controversy and the local council still continues to discourage it.

Signs at the entrance to the Blue Flag beach and literature given out at Pembrey Country Park state nudity is not permitted. But the beach is unofficially listed on several independent nudist websites."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/nudist-beaches-wales-people-really-11638060

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Ambilkate hi kate looks like the rally is going to be full before we turn around ,I can get tickets for the nudist beach for funsters at a discount but it will be in the night ray xx lol still lol no photo's please :party: look funster coming back from the beach I can see the @cliffandger @dabhand and @Carol and eddie and and @Popeye and Jackie ,popeye as not worked out what to do with a durex he is still blown them up :doh:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
@Ambilkate hi kate looks like the rally is going to be full before we turn around ,I can get tickets for the nudist beach for funsters at a discount but it will be in the night ray xx lol still lol no photo's please :party: look funster coming back from the beach I can see the @cliffandger @dabhand and @Carol and eddie and and @Popeye and Jackie ,popeye as not worked out what to do with a durex he is still blown them up :doh:
Put me down for the nudist beach discount please Ray cos I'm a bit short!:rolleyes: You better put yours down as well seeing as your a little tosser! :whistle::LOL:(y)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
THE WELSH think you have a body like a GOD when you are stripped off ray xx lol still lol or is it o GOD he's stripped off again:hugs::drinks::drinks:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Ambilkate hi kate can you add liteon to the list please ray xx lol still lol looking for a funster to be in charge of rubbing in the sun tan cream in :sun::sun:let the sun shine

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Pembrey is is now Full . Have started a reserve list .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@movan joy remember we are a family of funsters yes loads of WELSH, but as you know all will get a very warm welcome on this rally and I know that it's the same warm welcome on all FUNSTERS rallies we are a HAPPY BUNCH ray xx lol still lol got a ticket for the nudist beach for you :party::lips:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Stagman

Hi.

Some information is given on the link below. Last year there were a few steam engines and quite a few vintage vehicles as well.

Mike

Thanks Mike for putting the link on I'm havin probs putting links on using my iPad .xxx

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Ambilkate hi kate spoke to PEMBREY today they said 50 m/h are ok then said what about 60 but if we say on the forum 50 to start see how we get on ,also asked about a rally on HALLOWEEN WITH A MARQUEE dates OCTOBER 27 TO 30 SEE IF THAT GETS ANY HITS if you can post it thank you WONDER WOMAN and family ray xx lol still lol this ia a ray off sun shine:*:sun::sun:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:sun:@ambilkate hi kate are any of the funsters going to stay a burry port harbour like last year if they can let us know ray xx lol still lol let the sun shine :sun::sun:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@Ambilkate hi kate spoke to PEMBREY today they said 50 m/h are ok then said what about 60 but if we say on the forum 50 to start see how we get on ,also asked about a rally on HALLOWEEN WITH A MARQUEE dates OCTOBER 27 TO 30 SEE IF THAT GETS ANY HITS if you can post it thank you WONDER WOMAN and family ray xx lol still lol this ia a ray off sun shine:*:sun::sun:
Ray you are posting on the main thread not private pm do you realise :) lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back