Paris vehicle anti-pollution stickers (Crit'Air) (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
Can anyone who has filled the form in please tell me what the serial number and brand means?

Thanks

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Can anyone who has filled the form in please tell me what the serial number and brand means?

Thanks
Serial no is on v5,,think brand means manufacturer,,,BUSBY,,

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
Not sure what these stickers are all about?
We're in Fuertventura at the moment so having one posted out is a bit of a lottery as some post we don't receive.
On our homeward journeys starting March/April we'll be stopping Spain, Portugal & France we've no interest in visiting Paris & would prefer visiting mainly rural areas.

Do we need to apply for a sticker also can we apply for one online & print it ourselves?
Thanks.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
I've filled mine in and sent it but for serial no. I put the vin no. Doh.
Wonder what, if anything, will come back.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Just another thing to think about before jumping in to get these stickers and one that I admit I hadn't thought of.

Once the French authorities have all your registrations details they will be able to chase you for speed camera activations or any other offences without going through the DVLA.
At the moment, if you get flashed, you can carry on your way fairly certain you won't get fined. What happens if they have your address and details on record?

Having already applied for my sticker I read these warnings from an ex-pat living in France who posted on that other well known forum.

Richard.

Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
Doh!! I never thought of the speed cameras! Oh well! I also put the VIN in for the serial number!

I ordered last week and haven't received anything yet!

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Not sure what these stickers are all about?
We're in Fuertventura at the moment so having one posted out is a bit of a lottery as some post we don't receive.
On our homeward journeys starting March/April we'll be stopping Spain, Portugal & France we've no interest in visiting Paris & would prefer visiting mainly rural areas.

Do we need to apply for a sticker also can we apply for one online & print it ourselves?
Thanks.

No need for the sticker if you are not going to Paris (or Grenoble).

Dec 27, 2016
Lichfield
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Martin,
One idiots guide coming up! by that I mean I am the idiot writing it.
Whilst we have no intention of going anywhere near the three French cities that require this air quality sticker I have just received mine as SWMBO can easily say " lets go and see the Iffy Tower " and also on a more serious note they are talking of bringing it in in other towns such as Dunkirk etc. plus the fact it is only 4.80Euro which is a shocking lot less than the Ā£117 fine, me being tight and all that!
Our Guide....Download the form which is easy and short to fill in, name, address, inside leg measurement...the usual... the problem, well it was for us, is the copy of the V5 registration doc was over 10 000 MB and the form will only let you send 400MB. I won't bother telling you how we arrived at the solution as you would die of boredom, will just say it took over five hours to sort, mainly because our computer is steam powered and Lesley had to keep throwing the coal on. So the answer was a colour copy of page one of the V5 which we put on the floor next to pages two and three of the original, took a picture with my phone and then reduced it to medium ( small was unreadable ) and then sent it to the I pad to be included on their form.
The impressive bit is we did this on easter Sunday ( don't remember much after that as we both lost the will to live and got rat a*sed on gin ) got a receipt on Tuesday and received the sticker on Friday.
Hope this helps,
The village idiot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Regrettably, our vehicle is too old for the system to cope. We've driven through Paris a couple of times but will need to be more careful what time we drive through in the future as we won't have a sticker.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back