New Job forces sale

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by winterhill, Jan 9, 2011.

1. winterhill

winterhill Read Only Funster

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to let you know that we are selling our beloved Auto-Sleeper Symbol Motorhome as we have landed new Jobs as Seasonal Park Wardens at http://www.skelwithfold.co.uk/ in Ambleside. we don't really want to sell the van but we really do need more room to live in.

The van is in classifides please pm me if you would like more pictures or info, it is also advertised on Auto Trader
    http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=964&cat=3

Hope to see some of the Funsters at the site sometime in the future !:thumb:
    Thanks
    Leon & Val

2. Griffs

Griffs Funster

new job

Hi.

It is not very nice loseing your camper but what a job to go to, Skelwith Fold is a fabulous site we have been on some lovely walks there and with the deer coming up to the camper in the early morning.

We will probably have to sell our camper in the next couple of months as my work has just about dried up (self employed) plus no. two son possibly going to uni in September:Doh:

We hope you enjoy your new jobs.

Clive & Rhian

3. winterhill

Hi Clive & Rhian, thanks for your reply yes it is an amazing place, lots of wildlife and beautiful scenery, sorry to hear that you might also be selling up, all I can say is don't worry they still make them and one day I'm sure you will once again be free to travel & explore.

All the best
    Leon & Val

4. winterhill

Price reduced*

5. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

Really hope you do not have to sell Clive

Malvern would not be the same with out you Clive and Rhian.. I really hope you do not have to sell...you have a smashing RV, such a shame to have to dispose of it after just putting LPG on the Winnebago.

Keep in touch

Bob and Sue and of course Ezzie.:Sad:

6. scran

scran Read Only Funster

Good luck

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOB . AND A LOVELY PLACE TOO YOU PROB WONT EVEN MISS MOTORHOME BEING IN THE SAME KIND OF ENVIROMENT :Smile:

7. mondo

mondo Read Only Funster

It's a big wrench when it comes to selling your pride and joy..God knows when we sold ours last year I had a tear in my eye when they drove it away...Still all the best in your new employment as a warden ..Enjoy it

8. aba

aba

Why not just get a caravan and use the motorhome to tow it?
    As it's only a small motorhome that way you still get the use and a personal space to escape in times of need.

9. winterhill

We actually need to sell the Motorhome as we are buying a Caravan to live in on site - unfortunately the van is too smalll to live in full time otherwise we would definitely keep it.

We hope to see Scran and a few other funsters at some point too.... your all welcome got plenty of room !

Leon & Val

10. imprint

imprint Read Only Funster

Clive and Rhian, I don't know you, but what rotten luck - hope things pick up for you, and even if you have to give up the van, keep up with the Fun, even if the smiles are forced - what goes around comes around, as someone once said.

Cheers

Tony

11. aba

aba

i understand that you are getting a caravan to live in but why not keep the motorhome to tow the caravan instead of having to get some 4x4 then when you decide just sell the caravan and go back to how you are now.

thats what i would do and the motorhome will probably do more MPG than some other tow vehicles even towing a caravan.

then you have the best of both worlds and if you fall out one of you can say ahh well im sleeping in the motorhome.