Oct 25, 2009
Ambleside & Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2008
Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to let you know that we are selling our beloved Auto-Sleeper Symbol Motorhome as we have landed new Jobs as Seasonal Park Wardens at http://www.skelwithfold.co.uk/ in Ambleside. we don't really want to sell the van but we really do need more room to live in.

The van is in classifides please pm me if you would like more pictures or info, it is also advertised on Auto Trader
Link Removed

Hope to see some of the Funsters at the site sometime in the future !:thumb:
Thanks
Leon & Val

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
new job

Hi.

It is not very nice loseing your camper but what a job to go to, Skelwith Fold is a fabulous site we have been on some lovely walks there and with the deer coming up to the camper in the early morning.

We will probably have to sell our camper in the next couple of months as my work has just about dried up (self employed) plus no. two son possibly going to uni in September:Doh:

We hope you enjoy your new jobs.

Clive & Rhian

OP
OP
winterhill

winterhill

Free Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ambleside & Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2008
Hi Clive & Rhian, thanks for your reply yes it is an amazing place, lots of wildlife and beautiful scenery, sorry to hear that you might also be selling up, all I can say is don't worry they still make them and one day I'm sure you will once again be free to travel & explore.

All the best
Leon & Val

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
winterhill

winterhill

Free Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ambleside & Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2008
Price reduced*

hi everyone,

we just wanted to let you know that we are selling our beloved auto-sleeper symbol motorhome as we have landed new jobs as seasonal park wardens at http://www.skelwithfold.co.uk/ in ambleside. We don't really want to sell the van but we really do need more room to live in.

The van is in classifides please pm me if you would like more pictures or info, it is also advertised on auto trader
Link Removed

hope to see some of the funsters at the site sometime in the future !:thumb:
Thanks
leon & val

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Really hope you do not have to sell Clive

Hi.

It is not very nice loseing your camper but what a job to go to, Skelwith Fold is a fabulous site we have been on some lovely walks there and with the deer coming up to the camper in the early morning.

We will probably have to sell our camper in the next couple of months as my work has just about dried up (self employed) plus no. two son possibly going to uni in September:Doh:

We hope you enjoy your new jobs.

Clive & Rhian

Malvern would not be the same with out you Clive and Rhian.. I really hope you do not have to sell...you have a smashing RV, such a shame to have to dispose of it after just putting LPG on the Winnebago.

Keep in touch

Bob and Sue and of course Ezzie.:Sad:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Good luck

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOB . AND A LOVELY PLACE TOO YOU PROB WONT EVEN MISS MOTORHOME BEING IN THE SAME KIND OF ENVIROMENT :Smile:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
It's a big wrench when it comes to selling your pride and joy..God knows when we sold ours last year I had a tear in my eye when they drove it away...Still all the best in your new employment as a warden ..Enjoy it

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
Why not just get a caravan and use the motorhome to tow it?
As it's only a small motorhome that way you still get the use and a personal space to escape in times of need.

OP
OP
winterhill

winterhill

Free Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ambleside & Bolton
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2008
We actually need to sell the Motorhome as we are buying a Caravan to live in on site - unfortunately the van is too smalll to live in full time otherwise we would definitely keep it.

We hope to see Scran and a few other funsters at some point too.... your all welcome got plenty of room !

Leon & Val

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Clive and Rhian, I don't know you, but what rotten luck - hope things pick up for you, and even if you have to give up the van, keep up with the Fun, even if the smiles are forced - what goes around comes around, as someone once said.

Cheers

Tony

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
We actually need to sell the Motorhome as we are buying a Caravan to live in on site - unfortunately the van is too smalll to live in full time otherwise we would definitely keep it.

i understand that you are getting a caravan to live in but why not keep the motorhome to tow the caravan instead of having to get some 4x4 then when you decide just sell the caravan and go back to how you are now.

thats what i would do and the motorhome will probably do more MPG than some other tow vehicles even towing a caravan.

then you have the best of both worlds and if you fall out one of you can say ahh well im sleeping in the motorhome.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back