Free Member
Dec 31, 2016
Banbury Oxon
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I lived in one in 1982 but not since
just thinking about subscribing to this is it any good and if not what do you recomend

Thanks

Nick

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
A couple of years ago I bought Sue a really cheap subscription to a magazine called "France", and although yes, its a bit pretentious and caters more for the well heeled it has some brilliant photographs and decent articles about places to visit in France and is well worth the cost. From memory the subscription was a lot less than the cover price. We will renew it every year, which is more than I can say about some other mags I subscribe to!

Just subscribed to a trial, 5 issues for a fiver, looks interesting. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
I subscribe to MMM; the main reason to s to get ideas on different areas around the UK and especially Europe.

I picked up this months in the Supermarket, put it straight back down again as I'm only doing UK in 2017 and all x3 cover stories were based around mainland Europe destinations :(

Are there any mags for the UK?

Upvote 0
D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
I find that the Caravan Club magazine has about as much useful information as either MMM or Practical Motorhome.
MMM is a 30min read, I can never understand how they get away with charging so much for it?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back