Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
congketon
Funster No
MH
coach
Exp
Wow!

All seems to be the same guys here, making replies I will back down now! It works really well for a lot of people, and we do, and can offer lots to our customers, who are inevitably looking for a good deal, with more security than a private sale, but agreeably not all the benefits of a dealer; but also not at that price either, so it is entirely customer choice. I tell all of my customers exactly what they are getting it is a totally transparent transaction.

www.motorhomedepot.com.

Lets all have a great weekend!

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I am sorry if I offended you by asking for a deposit before viewing, but that is the way our model works. A deposit secures the motorhome, until its is viewed, and you can see it is as described. Our model works for a researched buyer, who will get 50 pictures of everything including any defects, so most clients, pay the deposit, and view and collect on the same visit.

I have been a broker for Motorhome Depot for 2 years, and personally sold [HI]140 motorhomes[/HI], the model works well for buyers and sellers, and both get a good deal and good service. Brokerage is designed to professionalise the private sale, and I have many satisfied customers. It is a rewarding job!

Any questions please do not hesitate to call anytime!!

Jonathan

You may well have sold another one last month if someone had bothered to call me back when promised:Angry: .... not impressed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back