MH rental N. France Sept. 2017 (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Motorhome rental in Northern France Sept 2017

This request is on behalf of friends who want to tour Brittany in company with us in our MH in Sept. 2017.

They want to rent a MH for just the two of them. They will only have 2 weeks available and the plan is for them to fly from Poland to Beauvais, N. of Paris, or to UK and travel in our MH, which will have been stored in UK, to Cherbourg or St.Malo.

Our request is for a recommendation for a reliable MH rental company located between any of those places mentioned.and Brittany. We can provide the transport in our MH to get to the rental company.

As said it is for just two persons and needs to be suitable for wildcamping and under 3500kg. They have used small campers in the past and our Arto will probably be the 'social centre', so even a PVC might be sufficient, so long as it has toilet, shower and minimal kitchen facilities.

We would like to deal directly with the rental company not an agent.

Any recommendations are welcome please.

[Update]

I have spent days on this project with no success.

Maybe I am approaching it from the wrong direction.

Has anyone got any alternative suggestions as to how to solve the problem.

Maybe some French-speaking French Residents could enquire please.

Geoff

OP
OP
N
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Vanman

Just what we are looking for, and I have spoken to them, but unfortunately they are south of Paris, and since our friends will land at Beauvais, north of Paris, and the company will not deliver to Beuavais, it is not convenient for a very limited 14 day holiday.

A company like that between Beauvais and Brittany would be ideal.

Geoff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back