LPG in Spain (1 Viewer)

Oct 25, 2008
Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Frankia FF2
Exp
since 1999
Has anyone filled up with LPG at any of the Repsol filling stations? There appear to be about 17 spread around.
We plan to Spain mid January and have 2 x 11kg Gaslows so may need to fill whilst away.
:Eeek:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
If you haven't seen it her is olley's post with POI and Map

Link Removed

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Spain Gas

Hi

I`ve filled FIXED tanks in Spain and needed an adapter, what type of fitting do your gaslows need?. Just a Thought?

Olley`s site is pretty good and it`s being updated all the time, Mostly by/for r-vs on "autogas" (fixed) systems, The Spanish are only just getting the message that the general public need these facilities, for years ONLY taxis and "Local Authority" vehicles where allowed to access bulk gas. This is now changing but only slowly.

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jakeontour

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
In front of this computer when I should be out in
Funster No
Gas in Spain

Hi

A friend of mine who lives in Spain has a Gaslow system on his UK reg Hymer. He tells me that he always fills up at bus depots. (Seems that most city buses run on LPG.) The depot staff don't seem to have any problem as long as they can connect to a standard road gas filling point.

Hope this helps :Smile:

OP
OP
timndelia
Oct 25, 2008
Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Frankia FF2
Exp
since 1999
We've got the 2 filling head adaptors that Gaslow sell with their bottles. Let's hope one of them fits with the Spanish system! Any one know which filling type they use?

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi most appear to use the french clawgun, but the one at Valodolid uses the English bayonet.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back