LPg diesel prices in france

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Heyupluv, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

This may be of interest it may not:Doh:
    Monday 19/12/2011

.Pas de Calais region...the diesel was 1.32.9 euros ltr

Below Rouen

Vendome the diesel was 1.34.5 Euros ltr
    LPG at Vendome 0 .79/9 euros a ltr

Poitiers the Diesel was 1-28.9 euros ltr
    LPG at Poitiers was 0 .70/1 euros ltr

we have seen LPG up 0.89 euros a ltr

These are all supermarket prices......not motorway or minor roads

NO trouble getting LPG,,,, it took about 30 mins to squeeze my motorhome into a gap at the side of the LPG pump....(not made large enough for my size motorhome) but we eventually got it in rubbing my tyres both sides on the pump kerb stones..the moral of this story is...nobody came out of the cabin to say No you can not fill up with LPG,... and we did hold the traffic up for a while:thumb:....yes we do have a exterior fill

Mel
    :Rofl1::Rofl1:

2. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

I filled some 47kg bottles at Countrywide Farmers and big sign there no filling bottles. of course i took notice..........:Wink:

3. normanandsue

normanandsue Funster

Having spent two weeks in France running entirely on plg we only encountered one ocasion when the young french lad came out and questioned if we were using plg for our motor or for cooking.

By the time he got to us and made himself understood we were half full anyway, but it was no problem.

Norman

4. zaskar

zaskar Funster

Blimey!
    Those diesel prices must be off autoroute cos we've just finished Calais to Calpe and motorway diesel prices averaged 1.51 all the way down. We saw an off autoroute price of 1.41 when driving to the Biaritz site for the night.
    Soon as we hit Spain after we left Biaritz, it droped to 1.27 and stayed that way all the way to Calpe.......THANKFULLY!:Doh:

ps. its been a very nice 20 degrees today.....which was especially nice after leaving Cheshire in a snow blizzard 4 days ago!

5. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

WHAT you have paid,,,,, motorway diesel prices averaged 1.51:Eeek::Doh: (the prices as said are all supermarket)