Installer needed (1 Viewer)

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
Hi all, Having had a good look around most of the companies that install stuff on vans, seems that some of the quality of kit and some of the pricing isn't what I am after. We are picking our van up in July. Want to get extra solar, Lith batter, some type of refillable gas bottle, bike rack and wifi fitted. I source all except the solar myself my self but dont know enough about solar to attempt trying to get it connected to the van, plus I've just sold my ladders!
I am also struggling to get an alarm, tracker and immobilizer all in one system to runoff the CANBUS, any ideas?

Anyone know a fitter that can help?

Cheers

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
I recommend Vanbitz for your needs and you get a Funster discount if you ask at the time of ordering.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
We are based in Scotland, but getting the van from Brum. Want the alarm system fitted the day we get it. The rest can be done a bit later.
Straight down to vanbitz in Taunton for all your alarm needs, and have a look at their solar and victron products, They also do Gaslow refillable gas installs👍👍

You also get a free night or two camping (depending on how much work you’re having done) and if you quote your funster number WHEN you order you will get a not too shabby 10% off👍👍

OP
OP
us2anddollar

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
Straight down to vanbitz in Taunton for all your alarm needs, and have a look at their solar and victron products, They also do Gaslow refillable gas installs👍👍

You also get a free night or two camping (depending on how much work you’re having done) and if you quote your funster number WHEN you order you will get a not too shabby 10% off👍👍
Thats could be a plan! I'll have a gander at their kit!

Cheers!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back