Hymer - base Fiat handbook?

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by scottie58, Nov 7, 2009.

1. scottie58

scottie58 Read Only Funster

I wasn't supplied with the base vehicle handbook (Fiat) with my 2000 B584. Any idea where i can get one? No idea of service intervals, jacking points, tyre pressures etc...

Also realise that I have the 2.8TD, not JTD. Can my vehicle be"chipped" or equivalent?

2. takeaflight

takeaflight Read Only Funster

3. Kon tiki

Kon tiki Read Only Funster

With my last van (based on the Fiat 2.8 JTD) the handbook I had was in German, I had to buy one from a Fiat agent as I couldn't get one from anywhere else. Most of the Renault handbooks are available to download as PDF files from the Renault website.

4. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

I got a Fiat service manual CD image download off EBay for a tenner, not sure if it's legit but anyway I have it. I also have the Russek one, not a bad little book. But neither are as easy going as a Haynes.

5. JeanLuc

JeanLuc Funster

If you can find someone with an english language copy of the relevant handbook for a year 2000 B584, get them to tell you the serial number that is printed on it. Mine is at the foot of the introductory page: it says 1269361, model year 04, Edition 03/10-3 englisch.

Then put the following URL into your browser but substitute the relevant serial number in the string. That should take you to a download site.

https://gebrauchte.hymer.ag/Anleitungen/1269361.pdf

Philip