Hymer - base Fiat handbook? (1 Viewer)

scottie58

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
berks
Funster No
MH
A class
I wasn't supplied with the base vehicle handbook (Fiat) with my 2000 B584. Any idea where i can get one? No idea of service intervals, jacking points, tyre pressures etc...

Also realise that I have the 2.8TD, not JTD. Can my vehicle be"chipped" or equivalent?

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
With my last van (based on the Fiat 2.8 JTD) the handbook I had was in German, I had to buy one from a Fiat agent as I couldn't get one from anywhere else. Most of the Renault handbooks are available to download as PDF files from the Renault website.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I wasn't supplied with the base vehicle handbook (Fiat) with my 2000 B584. Any idea where i can get one? No idea of service intervals, jacking points, tyre pressures etc...

Also realise that I have the 2.8TD, not JTD. Can my vehicle be"chipped" or equivalent?

I got a Fiat service manual CD image download off EBay for a tenner, not sure if it's legit but anyway I have it. I also have the Russek one, not a bad little book. But neither are as easy going as a Haynes.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
If you can find someone with an english language copy of the relevant handbook for a year 2000 B584, get them to tell you the serial number that is printed on it. Mine is at the foot of the introductory page: it says 1269361, model year 04, Edition 03/10-3 englisch.

Then put the following URL into your browser but substitute the relevant serial number in the string. That should take you to a download site.

Link Removed

Philip

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back