LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
why do alarms need to make so much noise when they 'unset' at ungodly hours it is really annoying, locking I understand the need / desire to confirm setting, the whole camp site does not need to know you are home again :mad:
My Autowatch alarm has a button on the remote that allows you to set and unset the alarm silently.:)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I love those vanbitz blue flashing lights, they scream, "go and rob someone else" However, vanbitz now do a high and low-profile light deterrent, so you can choose with the flick of a switch to have the lights very bright and unmissable, or just a soft glow for when on a campsite or similar. (y)

and hopefully the same on volume of the set / unset bleeps

I am not anti alarms and certainly not Vanbitz, but when returning late the 'unset' bleeps on all alarms are IMO a tad unnecessary (y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
has anybody else parked next to a Vanbitz alarm and found it annoying?

blue flashing lights outside at night are a little concerning in the early hours
The realisation that you've got an inferior system is upsetting.

I do understand lol xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Vanbitz alarms don't chirp when you do a regular arm or return to them and disarm.

They do chirp a bit when you get back to your van pissed very tired and press the big panic button by mistake instead of the little unset button :D

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp
2012, prior too, 17 years Folding Camper & Caravan
If I buy a number of Flashing LED's and joining them all up to a 12v supply,will they work?

Is there an easy way of doing it, remember that I have very little electrical knowledge..
SZ what is the rated voltage of the LEDs
Depending maybe an answer

Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back