Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I am so sorry to hear your problems and hope they are sorted to your satisfaction.

As far as people knocking dealers, please......the majority of dealers are honest folk earning a living looking after their customers.

Yes some dealers and some of those are large dealers are atrotious and look at customers as an anoyance that they can take money off, but this happens in all trades.

While I have read on this thread about dealers, I find it funny that the manufacturers who made substandard products in the first place dont seem to have a problem :whatthe: unfortuneately gone are the day days when Rolls Royce collected your broken down car repaired it and never billed you stateing their cars don't break down.

All the best Rick

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I am so sorry to hear your problems and hope they are sorted to your satisfaction.

As far as people knocking dealers, please......the majority of dealers are honest folk earning a living looking after their customers.

Yes some dealers and some of those are large dealers are atrotious and look at customers as an anoyance that they can take money off, but this happens in all trades.

While I have read on this thread about dealers, I find it funny that the manufacturers who made substandard products in the first place dont seem to have a problem :whatthe: unfortuneately gone are the day days when Rolls Royce collected your broken down car repaired it and never billed you stateing their cars don't break down.

All the best Rick
yes rick those were the Day`s
hovis waa real bread and Newcastle brown ale was not full of chemicals

footballers where real men playing for the fun of it not the big pay packets of today

ay the good old days :thumb::thumb:

LynneKemp

Free Member
Jun 10, 2010
Funster No
yes rick those were the Day`s
hovis waa real bread and Newcastle brown ale was not full of chemicals

footballers where real men playing for the fun of it not the big pay packets of today

ay the good old days :thumb::thumb:

Someone's got to say it - 'Nostalgia ain't what it used to be' - Sorry!:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back