Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I know but if there's pressure from all directions I guess it can get someone down. I believe we will get our handles

So do I, as I said in an earlier post I spoke to him a few days ago and he'd got a day for arrival they just had to clear customs.
Totally agree about the pressure.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
IMHO more pressure comes from not keeping people updated and ignoring them. It would take 2 mins for him to comment and put our minds at rest. He was quick enough to comment when he was looking for our opinions as to whether it was worth him investing.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
IMHO more pressure comes from not keeping people updated and ignoring them. It would take 2 mins for him to comment and put our minds at rest. He was quick enough to comment when he was looking for our opinions as to whether it was worth him investing.

Can't argue and did ask him to put an update on here a few days ago.
No good responding to other sales sites and ignoring this one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

richard foks

Free Member
Jan 19, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1990
They have landed today and will be sent out over the period, just working on the list of buyers and I'll start doing first bought from August. This will take a bit more time but they will be dispatched ASAP.
They have been tested at the manufacturers and I tested them today, did two spuds on low heat without the diffuser and cooked for 2 hrs ( the spuds obviously didn't need that amount of time but I thought I'd push them )
So bear with me a bit more and thank you for your patience and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

OP
OP
R

richard foks

Free Member
Jan 19, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1990
Nice one and same applies to anyone that has moved house. please send new address and with name and month bought, cheers

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
They have landed today and will be sent out over the period, just working on the list of buyers and I'll start doing first bought from August. This will take a bit more time but they will be dispatched ASAP.
They have been tested at the manufacturers and I tested them today, did two spuds on low heat without the diffuser and cooked for 2 hrs ( the spuds obviously didn't need that amount of time but I thought I'd push them )
So bear with me a bit more and thank you for your patience and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks Richard Merry Xmas :xThumb::xThumb::xThumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
No but would expect delivery soon now Xmas is out the way.

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Yes, I spoke to Richard today, the handles are being distributed, I have placed an order to day, price is still 49.95 including the defuser. Had to ask him to send me a PayPal invoice as the link to PP was being difficult, hopefully it is sorted by now.

OP
OP
R

richard foks

Free Member
Jan 19, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1990
Yes, I spoke to Richard today, the handles are being distributed, I have placed an order to day, price is still 49.95 including the defuser. Had to ask him to send me a PayPal invoice as the link to PP was being difficult, hopefully it is sorted by now.
Sent yesterday, thanks

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Great that they're on their way, if you get my address wrong it should get redirected.(y)

michnig

Free Member
Jun 28, 2016
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
im a newbie ex caravaner
mine have just arrived. Thank you

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Has anyone given the new handles a good testing yet?

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Ha mine arrived today, didn't have a clue about all this going on was trying to think if I'd somehow ordered more handles.
Thanks @richard foks

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Husband......'received a weird parcel today', showing me two handles, with a very puzzled expression on his face......hehehe.

Thank you Richard. Hubby has been updated. :D2:calig:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back