Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
disney parking

when you pay for your motorhome parking you are allways given a plan of the parking for motorthomes it gives you a list ie water ,were do dump your waste and thats in the coach driver side and tolets if disney do want to stop motorhomers going in there they just need to lock the doors and thats sorted :thumb:

OP
OP
R
Nov 30, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt autoroller 700
Exp
on and off 20 years
Disneyland Paris

Everyone thanks for the helpful replies. I don't want to get drawn into the debate re what you can use and can't use. Keep the ideas coming if it relates to Disneyland, but not if it relates to using the coach areas for showers.:Smile:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
disney

HI Richard
I hope your not put of this site i have not seen any one on here with such an aggressive behavior befor:Doh: every one is here to help or will try

getting back to Disney you will need a water pipe to get water the water taps are the type you have to push down and you need to push your pipe on to it and hold it the pipe needs to be about 2.5 to 3 cm wide to push on :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R
Nov 30, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Exp
on and off 20 years
Disneyland Paris

Terry and Nicola thanks for all your help I have sent you a PM.

Richard

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
getting back to Disney you will need a water pipe to get water the water taps are the type you have to push down and you need to push your pipe on to it and hold it the pipe needs to be about 2.5 to 3 cm wide to push on :thumb:

I think I know the tap you mean. The one on the wall over the sink to the left of the doors into the toilets?

What sort of connection would be any use for the hosepipe? Any of these work?

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Eurodisney in August...did that last year, go to Florida, its cheaper, better, cleaner, much better value and they speak English. Also brace yourself for some not so great weather, been to Paris area for 4 years now in July & August and always been let down by the weather.

Im not knocking France I love the place but if going to Eurodisney is your main reason for going prepare to be parted from a lot of money (France is VERY expensive!!).

By the time we worked out the costs of taking the m/h to France and all the fees and costs it worked out cheaper going to USA :thumb::thumb:

Jun 15, 2010
glasgow
Funster No
MH
banger autotrail
Exp
:Cool:
I think I know the tap you mean. The one on the wall over the sink to the left of the doors into the toilets?

What sort of connection would be any use for the hosepipe? Any of these work?
can you use your outside shower in the car park if you keep your speedos on.Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Florida

no way Florida costs a lot more than disneyland Paris we did 2 weeks last October cost me just under 5 k for 4 of us not counting spending money .if you get the Annual passes and go 3 or 4 times in one year works out very cheap .
now for the bad news just got an email from disneyland Paris saying no more vans in the park will email them again to find out more :Doh:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
now for the bad news just got an email from disneyland Paris saying no more vans in the park will email them again to find out more :Doh:

Hi

This is bad news .. can you post the email message ?

my email has not been answered yet so I have resubmitted using the complaint form and asked for clarification re camping car parking ..

cheers

Jim

EDIT

just had a reply :

We kindly inform you that currently we are unable to reply to this query via email, however, we can be contacted directly via telephone on 08448 008 898 (national call rate).

Last edited:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
disney

IT was a very short email back to me i have email them back

Dear Mr Coxon,

The Motorhome are not allowed anymore in the parking area.

Regards,

Steffy
Disneyland Paris
Reservation centre
Guest care department
dlp.uk.admin@disney.com
travel agent phone 08448 008 222
direct phone 08448 008 111
fax 08448 003 246

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
disney

HI
On our many trips to disney i have found non of the staff can tell us if you can overnight in the car park when i have asked them most times have been told to ask at the gates :Doh:

OP
OP
R
Nov 30, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Exp
on and off 20 years
Disneyland Paris

Ah this could muck up are plans for the summer trip. I will also drop an email and hopefully one of us will get a positve answer.

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
disney

Hi all just got an email back from disney :thumb:

Dear Mr Coxon,

Thank you for your email.

I think my colleague got confused with the trailers, motorhomes are allowed overnight for €20 per dated day (midnight to midnight) or free of charge for Dream Annual Passport holders.

Many apologies for the confusion.

Kindest regards,

Anne-Sophie
UK Guest Care Department / CRO
Disneyland® Paris
Tel: 08448 008 111 (Direct enquiries) / 08448 008 222 (Travel agents)
Fax: 08448 003 246
Email: dlp.uk.admin@disney.com

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi all just got an email back from disney :thumb:

Me too.. must be their email day :roflmto:
I also asked for clarification on facilities ...

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting Disneyland Paris.

We kindly inform you that campers and campervans are allowed in the Disney parking lot. A 20€ flat rate per day applies (prices are subject to change without prior notice).

Please note that we do not provide any facilities for campers and campervans. You will have to use your own electricity, water supplies and bathroom.

Nevertheless, we do not accept caravans or motor homes in the Disney parking lot for safety reasons.

Further confusion.. they say no motorhomes.. :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back