LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Mind you, if Tesco needed a network, they could buy one!

O2 UK turnover was 1.8 Bn, Tesco was 75Bn!

Who's pulling the strings in this relationship?

Well it sure as hell aint Tescos
I have been led to believe they have repeatedly tried to get a licence to run their own network and been repeatedly told to errr... wellll,,, 'go away' would be a nice way of putting it !

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Acid ? Thats a new one..
More usually done by passing the stuff through a barrel filled with kitty litter ( yes, really !! )
Works with red and green.
We had a spate of fly tipped red dyed kitty litter a few years back !

The acid thing was on tv a few week's a go it's a read herring they used if every one thinks that acid is used it will frighten them off from buying cheep diesel the kitty litter thing I have herd of my cozen is a customs and excise officer.
No mater how much filtering you do the markers are still there and will show up in The test that take seconds to do in there mobile lab van. Aalso it will show for a long time in the tank of a vehicle.
it's not worth the risk.
I was coming home from work both last night and tonight and the testing vehicle was at ferry bridge services.
They are putting another 24 on the road over the next two years to combat fuel duty evasion
I was dipped at the beginning of the year out side my house some one had reported me for putting what they thought was read in it was bio I put in all they got was a sample of chip oil
but they caught three in my aria that day.
bill

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yes, many fuels have the chemical marker. It is also part of our global business and works in the field so does not need a lab test. We did a trial once with the Indian government which was so successful that the filling station owners went on strike as they weren't allowed to cheat on fuel quality any more. Politics got in the way as many of these owners were rich and influential and the project was not surprisingly abandoned

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back