Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Well we've been and gone and done it.... We picked up a 9 week old puppy today.. he's as sharp as a tack bright eyed and seems to be setttling in nicely.. we picked up a bed and some toys bowls a collar and lead and stuff on the way home.

I think we have our hands full !!! :D
Can you post some pictures Charlie?

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Well we've been and gone and done it.... We picked up a 9 week old puppy today.. he's as sharp as a tack bright eyed and seems to be setttling in nicely.. we picked up a bed and some toys bowls a collar and lead and stuff on the way home.

I think we have our hands full !!! :D

OMG Charlie, that was quick! Where did you get him from? What's his name? And where are the pics? Congratulations

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Can you post some pictures Charlie?

John.
I will try later. My lap top has expired so I'm using my iPad which is confusing for me so wiil try on the desk top later.

We've changed the wee fellas name as Bo sounds to much like No..

He is now called Noodle.....

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I will try later. My lap top has expired so I'm using my iPad which is confusing for me so wiil try on the desk top later.

We've changed the wee fellas name as Bo sounds to much like No..

He is now called Noodle.....

Our 9 1/2 week old Cockapoo is called Roxy, she's coming on in leaps and bounds literally, she's nearly there with toilet training and she's a pleasure to own. We take her for her final vaccination on Monday the 5th Dec then hopefully can start to take her out walkies.

John.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Our 9 1/2 week old Cockapoo is called Roxy, she's coming on in leaps and bounds literally, she's nearly there with toilet training and she's a pleasure to own. We take her for her final vaccination on Monday the 5th Dec then hopefully can start to take her out walkies.

John.

As someone said above very knowing and intelligent dogs .. Noodle is very happy indeed. He struts and bounds around like he's been here for years.

I'm not a lover of these cages but we have bought one and he yelped for about 5 minutes last night then went quiet. He was fast asleep this morning when I went through and I put him outside in the garden and he immediately did his business... he has a clockwork tail and bombs around bright eyed and happy.
His first jab is later today. He's has his Parva and is microchipped and we got a healthcare certificate when we collected him. I will ask the vet to check him out fully later on. Oh and he loves being brushed !!

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
P

John.
Pictures please ??

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
As someone said above very knowing and intelligent dogs .. Noodle is very happy indeed. He struts and bounds around like he's been here for years.

I'm not a lover of these cages but we have bought one and he yelped for about 5 minutes last night then went quiet. He was fast asleep this morning when I went through and I put him outside in the garden and he immediately did his business... he has a clockwork tail and bombs around bright eyed and happy.
His first jab is later today. He's has his Parva and is microchipped and we got a healthcare certificate when we collected him. I will ask the vet to check him out fully later on. Oh and he loves being brushed !!
Charlie I'm so happy for you and Mrs C it sounds like you are all having a great time settling Noodle in! I'm sure he will bring much happiness to you both which after your stressful year you both deserve it!

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
Mine is now 4 and hasn't lost any energy. well worth working on the retrieve. much less effort to let the ball do the work of tiring him out.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awwww I want to tickle him .. can almost smell his warm puppy smell from those photos. Love him from a distance. :)

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Here are a few Charlie.

John.

Awesome He's a right bonny puppy ! Unfortunately Photobucketbis down so I can't post pictures. John I can tell how similar they are though ! Our one has very similar shading round the eyes the very same thick curly coat and the head is the same almost Cocker shape... Amazing !!!!

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
We now have a Cavachon, and she is one of the most friendliest dogs we have ever had the pleasure to own. Travels like a dream and is a pleasure to take away with us.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
He's a little smasher Charlie, ours doesn't like being brushed as yet, but I'm going to give her a brushing at this moment.

John.

Our wee dog doesent mind for a bit but then wriggles so I do little and often.. I make a fuss and make it play time as best I can ,,,, he had to go in the bath yesterday after running through the borders round the garden !

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Can we have a photo of him next bathtime PLEEEEEEASE.

Ha Ha he looks like a skinny chicken !! He is the exact weight he should be at 10 weeks at a fraction over 4 kilos but we he looks comical .... little devil loves the attention!! These dogs love to go nose first into mud and water like no other. He just makes me smile when he does it and you won't have to wait long for a picture .I bet :D:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back