Clothes drying (1 Viewer)

Jun 25, 2023
Funster No
MH
Citreon Relay
Hey everyone,

I'm doing a bunch of swimming around lochs etc. and I wondered if anyone had any sweet drying setups. I'm currently looking at some sort of bag setup that I can feed my diesel heater into and then pop an exit pipe out a side window, that will dry it up real quick and fire the warm moist air out the van. I'm not really sure what to search for, the only ones I can find include an electric heater underneath...

A drying rack in a bag, with a bit for the entry pipe and a hole for an exit pipe...

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
No idea on your request, sorry.
I hang my my trunks over the shower head so that they can drip dry.

Somewhere I have;

411yYOKyrfL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Hangs on the outside of any open window but can be bent to fit inside.

Which I've never had to use, but looks like it would work well if I ever did.

Last edited:
May 8, 2016
Comrie
Funster No
MH
VW Crafter PVC
Exp
Since 2012
The on;y ones like that I have ever seen are all electric such as this one, you may be able to adapt there is a selection there.

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
With these 'indoor' dryers I am always thinking of the water vapour and condensation!

Not a problem in the apartment as the windows are always open, but in the van I would need to work out how to 'vent' it, as the OP needs. By using the shower area it has a roof vent that I hope does the job.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C
Jun 25, 2023
Funster No
MH
Citreon Relay
Thanks everyone, exactly like the one with the electric thing in the bottom, but without it, a wee drawstring there and a drawstring at the top pop a pipe in either end slung out the window and before you can say, "it absolutely honks in here" the clothes are dry.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back