CCC members' needed for magazine interview pls

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by helen, Oct 17, 2007.

1. helen

helen Deleted User

Hi there, I urgently need a few lines of comment from CCC members only who have stayed on the club sites at Clitheroe, Salisbury or Devizes for the latest in a series of touring articles I am writing for Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine. Please; I just need a few lines about what you liked about the area etc and a pic of yourselves with your unit for poss publication, if possible.
    If you have the newest, 'new look' copy of the magazine, out this week, you will see that I am in there with my feature on Pembrokeshire (just so that you know I am 'for real').
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Best,
    Helen
    helen.werin@btinternet.com

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hello Helen, Thanks for registering at MotorhomeFun. You are most welcome:BigGrin:

If you look at this poll, we do have a few members of C&CC here So I hope some are able to help.

3. helen

helen Deleted User

Thankyou. I would really appreciate members' help on this as I am up against a deadline.
    Helen. :Smile:

4. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi Helen, if we find a member that can help, please remember when writing your article that it is...

www.motorhomeFUN.co.uk
    The Newest Brightest Best Motorhome forum on the web:BigGrin:

5. george1

george1 Read Only Funster

Hi Helen,
    I've been to Clitheroe site.
    My main memories are all positive of the site and area.:thumb:
    One anomaly was the siting of the motorhome service point. Having to go all the way round the site on the one way system and back through the 'in' barrier just to get to the point.:RollEyes:
    Area is great ideal for walking along the river.:BigGrin:
    Clitheroe has the remains of a castle, which when you climb to the top you can see for miles.:Wink:
    The butchers shop selling 50 or 60 varieties of sausage. we bought ten different ones (yes they will sell them singly) took them back to the site and barbequed them. Couldn't decide which was best. So will have to go back and sample them again.:Laughing:

George

6. Enodreven

Enodreven Deleted User

Hi, and welcome to the site,

You may wish to consider offering some form of monetary incentive, as this often helps and could restart a response, we haven't been to any of the sites you mention.