CCC members' needed for magazine interview pls (1 Viewer)

H

helen

Deleted User
Hi there, I urgently need a few lines of comment from CCC members only who have stayed on the club sites at Clitheroe, Salisbury or Devizes for the latest in a series of touring articles I am writing for Camping and Caravanning Club Magazine. Please; I just need a few lines about what you liked about the area etc and a pic of yourselves with your unit for poss publication, if possible.
If you have the newest, 'new look' copy of the magazine, out this week, you will see that I am in there with my feature on Pembrokeshire (just so that you know I am 'for real').
Any help would be appreciated.
Best,
Helen
helen.werin@btinternet.com

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Helen, Thanks for registering at MotorhomeFun. You are most welcome::bigsmile:

If you look at this poll, we do have a few members of C&CC Link Removed So I hope some are able to help.

OP
OP
H

helen

Deleted User
Thankyou. I would really appreciate members' help on this as I am up against a deadline.
Helen. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thankyou. I would really appreciate members' help on this as I am up against a deadline.
Helen. :Smile:

Hi Helen, if we find a member that can help, please remember when writing your article that it is...

www.motorhomeFUN.co.uk
The Newest Brightest Best Motorhome forum on the web::bigsmile:

Aug 17, 2007
Funster No
Hi Helen,
I've been to Clitheroe site.
My main memories are all positive of the site and area.:thumb:
One anomaly was the siting of the motorhome service point. Having to go all the way round the site on the one way system and back through the 'in' barrier just to get to the point.:RollEyes:
Area is great ideal for walking along the river.::bigsmile:
Clitheroe has the remains of a castle, which when you climb to the top you can see for miles.:winky:
The butchers shop selling 50 or 60 varieties of sausage. we bought ten different ones (yes they will sell them singly) took them back to the site and barbequed them. Couldn't decide which was best. So will have to go back and sample them again.:roflmto:

George

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, and welcome to the site,

You may wish to consider offering some form of monetary incentive, as this often helps and could restart a response, we haven't been to any of the sites you mention.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back