Camper contact Vs Park 4 night pro (4 Viewers)

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Just tried on my phone, which is exactly the same as yours, and all ok! Not sure if that helps!

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
On our very recent visit to Spain we used Campercontact as well as an old Vicarious All the Aires Spain. Gave us quite a good spread but unfortunately everywhere (at least on/near the coast) was jam packed.

Jun 21, 2020
Huntingdon ish.... the rundown backwater
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
I use SfS and P4N .... Fantastic last week in Belgium on 2 new Aires...the other site and 2 Aires we'd used before ( found on P4N and now listed on SfS).... Whatever you choose ....Safe Travels

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PG

Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
VW Transporter
I'm trying (again!) to rationalise (yeah ok I mean economise!) the far too many camping apps that I use.
What do folks reckon is the better: Camper contact or park 4 night pro?

Some considerations to kick off with ...
Camper contact seems to work in portrait mode only which I find annoying.
Camper contact allows downloads (quite large) so I assume will keep working if no phone signal.
Park 4 night pro seems to do the same (but download is smaller) so I don't understand how they might differ in this regard.

Does anyone have a clear preference for one or the other?
I have a small van and used p4n to get to Portugal via Pyrenees and back The maps are large to download but set it to only download on WiFi
Once they're downloaded you don't need any telephone signal.
I found it useful I could find a place then send it direct to my sat nav on my phone magic earth.
We paid for it but use the same account on two phones so we are both able to search which I found useful.

Jun 5, 2020
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I 414
Exp
4 years, travelling to Greece each year and exploring on the way and back
I'm trying (again!) to rationalise (yeah ok I mean economise!) the far too many camping apps that I use.
What do folks reckon is the better: Camper contact or park 4 night pro?

Some considerations to kick off with ...
Camper contact seems to work in portrait mode only which I find annoying.
Camper contact allows downloads (quite large) so I assume will keep working if no phone signal.
Park 4 night pro seems to do the same (but download is smaller) so I don't understand how they might differ in this regard.

Does anyone have a clear preference for one or the other?
We use them all , partner prefers camper contact, I like Park4 night and Search for Stes. Our approach is to find somewhere interesting and compare info. We have found some great places on Park4night, which are not on the others two apps. If you want to economise on your motorhome expnses, I would suggest this would not be the first place to start if you do a lot of travelling long distance, off the normal moho rat runs or out of season.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back