Rally Bonfire VIP's please read £5 deposits need to be paid before end of March (2 Viewers)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
image-jpeg.150426

Ok VIP's it's time to pay your £5 deposits for each VIP this should be paid directly to Jan at the Showground . Contact details at the bottom of the email . Jan would like all deposits paid by the end of March . Final payment to be paid two months prior the event . I will remind you about this later in the year .
Please note Anyone requiring more info on dietary needs etc can contact Jan to discuss this . She is more than happy for anyone to contact her and discuss their needs .
As stated before tea and coffe will be available throughout the evening 1 glass of wine will be also given with the meal . You will be able to take your own drinks into the room as well . Have a read of the email sent to me from Jan.
Please note when you book this with Jan can you please state on the other thread that you have paid your deposit . Can you also give her your Furum name also as it helps her and us when we are finalising things .

We will need to know at a later date how many nights you will be staying . Please note all other nights will be £15 with hook up plus the use of a room for us funsters to meet up . PS IF YOU ATE INTERESTED IN COMING YO THIS MEET PLEASE READ OTHER THREAD IN THE RALLY SECTION FOR DETAILS
Thankyou regards Kate X

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Kate ... has Jan mentioned whether there is leeway if we don't manage to get enough VIPs please?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Do we have to write A Cheque ? Or is there a 21st century way to pay her ?

And £20 ahead of what ?

Take you own drinks in, oh yes FUN party time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate ... has Jan mentioned whether there is leeway if we don't manage to get enough VIPs please?

She has said we can have the downstairs room for the other nights that we are there if we don't get the 70 VIP's :) BUT we will have to share the room on the Saturday night with the other VIP's that she will have to get to make up the 70 .
I am still hoping we will get the 70 as we are only needing 15 more . If we get the full 70 we can have the upstairs room for all our nights to ourselves . It's early days yet . If we all pay our deposits it shows we are definitely coming , I'm sure if we have to we can manage to cope with 15 other VIPs that we won't know they may even join Fun by the end of the evening lol
Kate X

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
She has said we can have the downstairs room for the other nights that we are there if we don't get the 70 VIP's :) BUT we will have to share the room on the Saturday night with the other VIP's that she will have to get to make up the 70 .
I am still hoping we will get the 70 as we are only needing 15 more . If we get the full 70 we can have the upstairs room for all our nights to ourselves . It's early days yet . If we all pay our deposits it shows we are definitely coming , I'm sure if we have to we can manage to cope with 15 other VIPs that we won't know they may even join Fun by the end of the evening lol
Kate X

Having just spoken with Jan I have a feeling that if she has a reasonable number of "others" she will put them in the downstairs room as long as we have filled or at least taken a good chunk of the upstairs numbers, she said it would make her life easier.

So come on folk it deposit time, only a tenner for two.

Martin

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Having just spoken with Jan I have a feeling that if she has a reasonable number of "others" she will put them in the downstairs room as long as we have filled or at least taken a good chunk of the upstairs numbers, she said it would make her life easier.

So come on folk it deposit time, only a tenner for two.

Martin

Thanks Martin I have just spoken to her myself as well . Think she will be happy once she has the 55 deposits and she knows the bulk are definite's . But she has assured us we shall have a room for every night that we stay . :)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
PLRASE NOTE VIP's I shall be putting paid by your name on the list in the first post on other thread . Once you have told me you have paid your deposit X
Kind regards Kate

Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
PLRASE NOTE VIP's I shall be putting paid by your name on the list in the first post on other thread . Once you have told me you have paid
Kind regards Kate
That's only paid the VIP deposit Kate, don't confuse yourself(y)

Martin

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
image-jpeg.150426

Ok VIP's it's time to pay your £5 deposits for each VIP this should be paid directly to Jan at the Showground . Contact details at the bottom of the email . Jan would like all deposits paid by the end of March . Final payment to be paid two months prior the event . I will remind you about this later in the year .
Please note Anyone requiring more info on dietary needs etc can contact Jan to discuss this . She is more than happy for anyone to contact her and discuss their needs .
As stated before tea and coffe will be available throughout the evening 1 glass of wine will be also given with the meal . You will be able to take your own drinks into the room as well . Have a read of the email sent to me from Jan.
Please note when you book this with Jan can you please state on the other thread that you have paid your deposit . Can you also give her your Furum name also as it helps her and us when we are finalising things .

We will need to know at a later date how many nights you will be staying . Please note all other nights will be £15 with hook up plus the use of a room
Thankyou regards Kate X

Hi Kate, Is it me or he Spanish wine nice nice, but I can't see the date anywhere in any posts, can it be so obviously Nov 5th ????,

Love to you all, Ken.

:drink::drink::drink:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi
Hi Kate, Is it me or he Spanish wine nice nice, but I can't see the date anywhere in any posts, can it be so obviously Nov 5th ????,

Love to you all, Ken.

:drink::drink::drink:
Ken this thread is only to advice those who have already stipulated that they want the VIP that now is the time to pay deposits there is another thread for the actual rally . Yes it is the weekend of the 3rd 4th5th November xxx

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
@beerdrinker1 Hi Ken if you are interested let us know mind I bet you will be In A sunnier place X

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
29 VIPS have paid their deposits Thankyou X
For those not paid yet can you please do so before the end of March ThankyouX
Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
we have 62 VIP's
:):):)

38 VIP's have paid there deposit THANKYOU XXX
If you are interested in joining us in the VIP treatment or would just like to attend the camping
please read the OP on this thread and on the main thread for this meet
Kind regards Kate

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back