Arrived in the Algarve but now Broken Down again (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
As Zac said we have replaced the unit, for his peace of mind. The original unit worked correctly once the "system restart" command was sent, allowing the van to start normally but, as stated was replaced anyway, as a gesture of good will even though technically out of warranty and two years free subscription added to the replacement system.

We are working with Meta to send an email and an "in app" message to remind people that it is essential that they know their username and password, to log into their App, which is needed after a software update, and that should there ever be an anomaly, such as in this case (where it the App showed that the system wasn't immobilising the van, when in fact is had immobilised the van after the App update) that either the optional over ride tag can be used or of course the "system restart" would sort everything out

A bit like when your computer or phone doesn't do what you expect and you turn it off and back on again, which is what the system restart does.

Thanks for clarifying Eddie

How easy is it and what’s involved in doing a system reset?

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
I once had a conversation with a guy selling wheel clamps, he said no way could I remove the clamp without cutting the lock off, so I bet him £50 I could.
Ok your on he said it was on a Nissan Bluebird,
By then quite a crowd had gathered,
I took out a small knife and stabbed the sidewall of the tyre then removed the clamp no problem as the tyre was flat,I won

He then said well the average man in the street would not do that, my reply was the average man in the street would not want to pinch your car.

I did not take his money as he needed a new tyre, but did prove my point.
You could have just let the tyre down

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back