Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have been informed by the authors of our amusement arcade software of a possible exploit in the code, they expect this to be an easy fix which they hope to have available very soon.

Meanwhile as a precautionary measure I have disabled the arcade so the script kiddies can't damage our site while were waiting for a fix.

Really sorry about this gamers, I promise to have it back up as soon as i can. :Smile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
I happened to mention to OH last night that the Arcade seemed to be closed for quite a long while. He said it's reopened, I said, no I don't think so as there is a message on the forums page at the top on the right-hand side which reads, "Arcade is closed for a while".:Sad:
After a few minutes arguing the point I decided to check it for myself, the notice is still showing, "Arcade closed for a while", however, it's actually opened, how could I have missed this?:Doh:

I hate it when I'm wrong:Doh: but maybe it should be saying "Arcade now open" instead:winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Other half is right, its been open a week. It's in a post, right next to the one you quote (this one) and it says Arcade now open!:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
The Other half is right, its been open a week. It's in a post, right next to the one you quote (this one) and it says Arcade now open!:Smile:

Hi Jim!

Thanks for that! I'm still puzzled because there is now a new message above the one I quoted, but I can assure you it wasn't there when I looked earlier, only the one saying "Arcade is closed for a while":Smile:

Great, glad to see it open again, the MSN Bejewelled is not as good:Blush:
Thanks again:thumb:
Margaret::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back