And today's exercise was. (2 Viewers)

Sep 4, 2014
Putney, London
Funster No
MH
Still Just Looking :-(
Exp
Relentless not boring,first time i stopped my legs were like rubber and I fell over and gashed my elbow.:mad: Started at Bedoin.
The middle bit through the tree's is a steady 9/10% for 9 km or so you are right that its relentless, by boring I meant that there is nothing much to look at while you are grinding upwards. At least in the Alps there is generally a view to take your mind off the suffering. When we got to Chalet Reynard and it opened out it was covered in cloud all the way to the top and cold. The descent down the other side was fun at close to 50mph on a push bike:eek:

Last edited:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The Rock pub was a popular venue in the 70's-80's,not sure if it's still open.West end of Glasgow.
Yip, still open. Picture is as it is now.
Spent me student youthood in the place. So popular back then you had to queue up to get in if you weren't regulars (or famous like Billy Connelly, Bill Tennant, etc). Four nights darts \ bar billiards and drinking on the other two, remember nae Sunday opening back in those days, kinda made you a regular!:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Never the same place nowadays but what is!:(:(:(

I'd struggle to get up the steps nowadays at "my" Rock never mind the big bl**** boulder you're talking aboot.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back