And the weather in Murcia today is appalling! (1 Viewer)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
certainly the best time in winter i have had here .cant say i have heard of any water shortages really . been at several dams and they seem fairly as usual. the locals we know arent complaining . well only they havnt seen us for a few years . amazing how many have stopped to ask us where we have been in winter the last few years . lovely here near coruna forcasts say 20c tomorrow . ideal for going for a swim or surf.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Our friends son, Totanero born and bred, moved to the North in January for work. His family weren't sure how he'd cope with the winter weather and can't believe the warm temperatures there this winter.

Pete n Bex

Free Member
Feb 11, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Compass,Avantgarde
Exp
Since 1990
We were at Cap Blanch,we're on the camping area at the port end of Calpe now,its really busy too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
The return to Winter weather is supposed to last until next Sunday!
The fireworks were cancelled this afternoon as too dangerous and they are really worried about the Falla in the city centre being seriously damaged as it is so tall! :cry:

I've got rain forecast tomorrow until about 6pm then again Wednesday until around 12noon. Then just sun /cloud until weekend full sun. looks to be worse up your way.

Certainly not good for the Fallas if you are getting the wind we had today.:(

Luckily they got it wrong! What we were forecast ended up in Granada...the mountain passes were closed due to heavy snowfall!

We had 30,8º Friday with Murcia city 33º. Highest March temps for 32 years. & spring isn't for another 11 days ! :LOL:

Very warm and sunny in Valencia too! Spring starts tomorrow!

In our village a little inland on the Costa Blanca North yesterday we had 126mm of rain yesterday.
To put it another way, that's 126 litres of water on each square metre of ground.
That is a just a lunatic amount of rain.
But today, clouds clearing and sun staring to peep out again.

Saw that on TV1! They said worse rainfalls in last 20 years! We were expecting this to hit Valencia but we were lucky this time! It would have ruined the Fallas after 12months work getting everything ready!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back