Sep 18, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Benimar 486 tessoro
Exp
2010?
Hi
could anyone help us with advice on the Alde heating and water systems and are the noisy? .
im new to this site today so bear with me please and learning to navigate this site!
thank you

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Well Griff considering we have been motorhoming and caravanning for 20 odd years I don't know what my excuse is:LOL:
But this is the first motorhome we have had with Alde heating,takes a bit of getting used to .thanks again for your comments.
Brian & Jo

Upvote 0

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
To answer the OP: Alde should be much quieter than a Truma system.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Not only is there no heat, there is probably no hope for your batteries. 2Kw equals about 166amps at 12V. By the time you take into account losses it probably means a drain of about 180 amps. You do not say what batteries you have but they won't last long, and certainly not long enough to heat up your motorhome to any appreciable extent.

Edit. And I suspect that the the heater will not (or should not) be wired to the inverter anyway.
Sorry missed this post:rolleyes: the batteries that we have in the hab side of the Motorhome are 3 110AH.
Brian & Jo

Upvote 0
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry missed this post:rolleyes: the batteries that we have in the hab side of the Motorhome are 3 110AH.
Brian & Jo
If the heating was using them they would last well less than 2 hours. But I think we have found out that it was not using them for heating, only the circulating pump.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Thank you guys ,it's easy when you know the answer:LOL::cool:(y) this forum is invaluable but don't tell Jim that;)
Brian & Jo

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back