Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Jez & Lin,

For those of us not on EHU, has plenty of sun been ordered, to keep banging in the solar amps? :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. ;)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Jez & Lin,

For those of us not on EHU, has plenty of sun been ordered, to keep banging in the solar amps? :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. ;)
I've got everything crossed Jock ! If its anything like last year there won't be any problems. at least there's plenty of daylight at the end of June so Solars should cope?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Jez and Lin - the itinerary looks brilliant. Looking forward to it. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez and Lin - the itinerary looks brilliant. Looking forward to it. (y)
I've been reading the Thread about what's okay to do at Rallies so I don't want to overdo the organising everyone bit, but as per last year we just looked at the weather and set something up such as a walk or Cycle ride or trip down to the beach or silly games with a bit of music and supper. It seemed to work well and those that want to can and there is no pressure for those that don't. I fancy a Footie Match this year, EHU's against Non EHU's maybe? I also like to go find a nice view to do a sketch so if anyone wants to make one in with that it should make for a nice couple of hours.

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
I've been reading the Thread about what's okay to do at Rallies so I don't want to overdo the organising everyone bit, but as per last year we just looked at the weather and set something up such as a walk or Cycle ride or trip down to the beach or silly games with a bit of music and supper. It seemed to work well and those that want to can and there is no pressure for those that don't. I fancy a Footie Match this year, EHU's against Non EHU's maybe? I also like to go find a nice view to do a sketch so if anyone wants to make one in with that it should make for a nice couple of hours.

For me (and mum) last year was great, as Jez said there was activities going on, BUT certainly no pressure for anyone to get involved. :)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I don't have an artistic bone in my body but would love to have a go at sketching. Dawn (Mousy) on the other hand is very artistic so I'm sure she would be up for that - as far as footie goes - maybe the latest craze for 'walking football' might suit our lads!

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Cant draw for toffee but happy to have a go! Walking football sounds good. Do they have more players in the team or smaller pitch.All sounds good :)

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
And don't forget the cardboard box game!!! I'm gutted to have missed it last year.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Did we get an answer on awnings as we would like to put ours up.
Margare

Yes you did, Awning are no problem and no extra charge, however if you're on the EHU pitch you must let the Marshalls know of your intention as space is a little tight.

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.

You can put me down for the footy match! I used to be good but finished playing at 45, I'm now 66 so not sure how I will cope. Have the oxygen ready!!!! Steve

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Crikey I have missed so much. Even though I have the thread on watch seems I didn't get any notifications :cry:

Its all looking very exciting (y) Can't wait

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Bit late..but any chance of joining you
Hi Dave, I've added you. Can I refer you to the deposit payment details on page 7 of the thread. It will be a non electric pitch if that's okay?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
The Dorset Rally is fast approaching and full, could I politely ask that those who haven't yet paid the deposit (I have PM'd you as a reminder) please either do so asap or let me know that you aren't coming. If I don't get any reply one way or the other in the next 10 days I will let your space go (and PM you to let you know) if I have any more wanting to come. Sorry to have to do this but we have overheads to pay for. The current list is on page 12 and shows those yet to pay.
Really looking forward to it now and Mo's do the week before (y)

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Hi Jez and Lin
My friend Doombar41 is going to have to pull out of this meet due to a change in personal circumstances; so his pitch will be vacant. However my 18yr old son will be joining me in his pup tent on my pitch so could Doombars deposit transfer to my son please ? :)

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Hi, not sure if reserve list for Ehu is still running but if any body drops out pls put my name on the space.
Thanks
Bern

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez and Lin
My friend Doombar41 is going to have to pull out of this meet due to a change in personal circumstances; so his pitch will be vacant. However my 18yr old son will be joining me in his pup tent on my pitch so could Doombars deposit transfer to my son please ? :)
Yes of course Poppi, Thanks Jez

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Do not fear Daisie, if all else fails I can give up mine, see how it pans out but that's a promise.
That's a bit of a creep even for you GREIF. what does Jackie say about it. or shouldn't I mention Jackie.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
dont suppose there is an EHU come spare
Margaret

Do not fear Daisie, if all else fails I can give up mine, see how it pans out but that's a promise.

Having made that promise of course it is not in my remit to make such promises as Jez & Lin may have a list of people requiring hook up but if not then we will be able to help out.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That's a bit of a creep even for you GREIF. what does Jackie say about it. or shouldn't I mention Jackie.

I'd forgotten you Terry, will you be there and if so will you be in the EHU field or up where you were last year..........

.....this knowledge could well influence whether I give up my sparks or not...........not that I wouldn't mind being along side the lovely child bride that is Anne, but I heard you snoring last year from studland bay.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Yep , we will be on the campsite somewhere, as I didn't book with Jez & Lyn as we will only stay a couple of nights & didn't want to take up a place which someone would/could use for the week.
Def will come & find you , as you promised us tea & cake !!!
What were you doing at studland bay on that nudist beach to hear me snoring!!

All joking aside , can't wait to see your new motor & have a good chat.
Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back