Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hello Pammy,
We would have loved to come to the Valentines meet, and would have booked the meal too it looks very nice.
We are out with our regular rally group that weekend though (mostly caravans the odd tent and 1 5th wheeler!). Booked n paid.
Next time...
Do these rally meets come up often , and are children welcome ?
We are used to rallying with a mixed aged bunch from 1 year old to 90 years young:whatthe:
With us being new to motor homing, it would be great to meet up with fellow MH owners and pick your brains .
Bev

Hi Ralph & Bev

Really sorry that you can't make this meet.

Yes these rallys are arranged regularly - check out the calendar. I have also planned another visit to Linton Loch which we went to a couple of months ago. We all had such a great time we decided to make a return visit next year.

Of course children are welcome - even cats and dogs. We've even had ferrets at one meet - check out the rally photos of the Linton Loch meet you will see our Cat Ollie up a tree having been chased up there by Scran the Dog. :ROFLMAO:

We all have a great time particularly when the nice evenings are in, we have large barbecques where everyone brings something and we all dig in.

If you also look on the calendar, our first big rally is the motorhome show at Newark. Now this is a great event, with a party on the Saturday night. Last year we had a disco and karaoke on the Saturday.

Go on, take a leap and come and join in the fun. You won't regret it.

See you soon hopefully
Pammy

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Hi

Please can you put us down for this. It will be our first meet and looking forward to it already. Also it will be the biggest birthday party I've ever had.

Graham, Dale & Emily

Norwich

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi

Please can you put us down for this. It will be our first meet and looking forward to it already. Also it will be the biggest birthday party I've ever had.

Graham, Dale & Emily

Norwich

Wow, another birthday, this is really gonna be some meet :roflmto:

Gladly adding you to the list.:thumb:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi TheTwoOPfUs

I'll add you to the list provisionally then, just to ensure you have a place.:thumb:

Hope you manage to confirm

Pammy

Mezza

Funster
Oct 2, 2009
Funster No
Put us down Pammy,
it will be great to see you all again,hope you had a great Christmas and New Year:beerchug:
The Two Of Us xx

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Please add us to the Valentine meet, enjoyed new year as our first meet so would like to join you on this meet.
Bob & Val

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Please would you add me and Bruno to the list Pammy:winky:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Put us down Pammy,
it will be great to see you all again,hope you had a great Christmas and New Year:beerchug:
The Two Of Us xx

Hi Mezza

We had a fantastic time at home during Christmas and then an even better time with the funsters at the New Year meet.

I'll gladly add you to the list for the Valentine meet which will hopefully be just as good.:thumb:

See you soon
Pammy

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Please add us to the Valentine meet, enjoyed new year as our first meet so would like to join you on this meet.
Bob & Val

Hi Bob and Val

Really glad you enjoyed your first meet with the funsters. I'm sure the Valentine meet will be just as much fun.

See you soon
Pammy

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Please would you add me and Bruno to the list Pammy:winky:

Of course I'll add you to the list John. Glad to know you are putting your new caravan to full use.

See you soon
Pammy

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Now that Christmas and New Year are behind us it is now time to give the Valentine meet some serious thought.

I have 20 vans listed at the moment and will take only 10 more.

At the beginning of February I will be asking the listed funsters what they would like for their meal on the Saturday night.

For those of you that were at the New Year meet, you will know about the sad loss of our awning. It is doubtful that it will be fixed in time for the Valentine meet (as some of the gear will have to come from America|) so if any funsters have gazebos they would be appreciated. I would like to do the usual meet and greet stuff on the Saturday morning and then breakfast on the Sunday morning so shielding from the elements may be necessary.

Talk soon
Pammy

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Of course I'll add you to the list John. Glad to know you are putting your new caravan to full use.

See you soon
Pammy

Might be in the bus:winky:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy, Could you please put Ian and Eileen down for the meet and meal.

I presume dogs are allowed on site.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian

I've added you to the list - glad you have decided to join us.

Yes dogs are allowed on site with the usual terms and conditions that come from a caravan/camping site.

See you soon
Pammy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Now that Christmas and New Year are behind us it is now time to give the Valentine meet some serious thought.

I have 20 vans listed at the moment and will take only 10 more.

At the beginning of February I will be asking the listed funsters what they would like for their meal on the Saturday night.

For those of you that were at the New Year meet, you will know about the sad loss of our awning. It is doubtful that it will be fixed in time for the Valentine meet (as some of the gear will have to come from America|) so if any funsters have gazebos they would be appreciated. I would like to do the usual meet and greet stuff on the Saturday morning and then breakfast on the Sunday morning so shielding from the elements may be necessary.

Talk soon
Pammy
Ive told you, think possitive:thumb:
Ive not lost anything :Eeek: I have all the bits, just not in the right order:Doh:
Geo
Posted via Mobile Device

Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Eldiss CV80
Exp
Since 2005
Hello Pammy

Please could you add us to the list we cannot arrive much before 8pm I assume this would be ok

John & Ruth

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hello Pammy

Please could you add us to the list we cannot arrive much before 8pm I assume this would be ok

John & Ruth

Hi John and Ruth

8pm will be just fine, if no one is about you will probably find us in the Bar. :ROFLMAO: Although more definite arrangements will be put up nearer the date.:thumb:

Glad you've decided to join us. I'll add you to the list.

Pammy

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello Pammy,
Could you put us down for the Valentines meet please. We've decided to come along and join one of your rally meets.
Theres me Bev, Ralph, Jacob 15, Isabel 13, Isaac 13 and 2 Border Terriers.
Were new to Motor homing, but we've already had 1 weekend away and 5 days over the new year rallying , no hook up and in the snow.
Got used to Mizzy inside and out . We definitely tested out the diesel heating !
Only had 1 problem while we were away. That was with the fridge
( didn't use it ! smelt of gas Danums sorting it out for us , plenty of ice for the esky:ROFLMAO:) apart from that we loved it . Definitely glad we changed from towing.
Bev

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
HI PAMMY can you put me and di down maybe kids trying to off load them for that weekend as thats our wedding annaversary so what better way than to be away in the van she doesnt know yet thinks were going to posh hotel :ROFLMAO: i know how to treat a woman:thumb:thanks eddie

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
HI PAMMY can you put me and di down maybe kids trying to off load them for that weekend as thats our wedding annaversary so what better way than to be away in the van she doesnt know yet thinks were going to posh hotel :ROFLMAO: i know how to treat a woman:thumb:thanks eddie
Great idea Eddie
We couyld make it a double celebation
Your wake
when she finds out:RollEyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
so what better way than to be away in the van she doesnt know yet thinks were going to posh hotel thanks eddie

Oh good, some entertainment laid on.

She's only little but I reckon a knockout in round 1.

Unless the ref stops it sooner.

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Ralph-n-Bev

Consider yourselves on the list - looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Eddie
I will secretly put you and Di down :ROFLMAO:
I enjoyed catching up with you again at New Year, glad you have decided to come to Scunthorpe.

Pammy

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
valentine

a very good evening, hope to make weekend, cant plan till lastmin, only have a little one, can you fit me in, well its just under 18ft, autocruise starfire, and unless luck changes very soon, only me , how late can i leave it, sorry to be a pain,, all the best, froghopper:thumb:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
a very good evening, hope to make weekend, cant plan till lastmin, only have a little one, can you fit me in, well its just under 18ft, autocruise starfire, and unless luck changes very soon, only me , how late can i leave it, sorry to be a pain,, all the best, froghopper:thumb:

Hi Froghopper

A good evening to you too.

It would be great if you could make the meet. I will put your name down provisionally.

There is a meal planned for the Saturday evening and if you would like to join everyone for the meal then the latest time for confirming is about the 1st February when I will be asking everyone for their choice off the menu. However, if you decide not to join us for the meal then you could leave it as late as the Wednesday, Thursday before the weekend.

Hope this helps.

Pammy

Mezza

Funster
Oct 2, 2009
Funster No
Hi Pammy
Our choice of menu is
2 x Stilton and mushroom bruscetta
2 x Salmon
1 x Trifle
1 x Sponge
Thanx
Do you require a deposit? :Smile:
See you there :thumb::thanks2:

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Pammy
Our choice of menu is
2 x Stilton and mushroom bruscetta
2 x Salmon
1 x Trifle
1 x Sponge
Thanx
Do you require a deposit? :Smile:
See you there :thumb::thanks2:

What's this, has the waitress come round ?

No, it's Pammy, Geo bought that outfit for her for Christmas. Did it work Geo ?

onion

Free Member
Nov 12, 2009
scotland
Funster No
Exp
Hi pammy can u add us to the list mr&mrs onion (john & jean), we cant get there till 1830 on saturday will this be ok for the meal, if we can get sooner we will, this will be our first out in van + our first meat ,thank u.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back