Rally Chat That Dammed Illusive New Forest Meet (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
IMG_5660.JPG

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Bit of a bugger, for various reasons I have had to take a little more than normal of my medication tonight , consequently I shall not make tonight's festivities.. Sods law as I now have to rest for a few hours .aahh well another day tomorrow. ..
Hope you're feeling better in the morning

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
David, I take it the hiccups with the pics were due to a dodgy internet connection and not the amount of alcohol you had consumed;) :LOL:

With regards to puddles & wellies....we have chatted to so many locals over the years who can tell straight away that were visitors. It was all to do with what we wore on our feet, usually walking boots, so many used to guess we were from near to the Peak District, it used to make us laugh.

Perhaps a Compulsory Wellie Order should have been issued before the meet:).x

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Like to say thankyou to my friends who were concerned about me last night . I had a bit of an issue with my COPD and had taken a huge cocktail of steroids and sedatives. Due to the nature of this medication I get very tired so put in my earplugs and sleep the sleep of the dead ..i was finally awakened by Steve and someone else , not sure who as was still a but out of it.. So thankyou all for your concern..and this morning I am so very much better .Roy

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Looks like a great time had by all, and most entered into the spirit with the fancy dress!!

This is another rally on my 'to do' list if Griff ever does another!!

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I appear to have got half way through posting some more last night, then possibly fell asleep o_O

not checked the posts I did put on, hopefully there were all appropriate (y)

Last nights clear winner of the dressing up, stunning @Dorset Diver (I think) and despite asking her name at least three times that I can recall I have woken up this morning none the wiser :)

IMG_1595.JPG
IMG_1596.JPG
IMG_1597.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
David, I take it the hiccups with the pics were due to a dodgy internet connection and not the amount of alcohol you had consumed;) :LOL:

Oh dear

Yet another reminder not to post when pissed, my apologies, nothing I can do now o_Oo_O

I have still got more, a little more care will be taken

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Last nights clear winner of the dressing up, stunning @Dorset Diver (I think) and despite asking her name at least three times that I can recall I have woken up this morning none the wiser :)
Glad I'm not the only one David. I have to be told people's names at least a dozen times before it sinks in. :LOL:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
@Popeye without dressing up is pretty scary @anthea. Lol .but it was very good of them to check on me.

We must give the credit to @Popeye. It was him who noticed you were missing. It was good to hear you were awake and Ok. Sandra (Armytwowheels) was also at your van but decided to keep a few yards away as her spooky costume would have made you jump out of your skin:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back