Rally Chat That Dammed Illusive New Forest Meet (2 Viewers)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I will not be adding names to these, :) but will be looking for more examples today ;)

RIP Les (y)

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1608.JPG

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Has anyone picked up my book what the victorians did for us i left it in the marquee last night?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks @DavidG58 for all the photos ... helps those of us not lucky enough to be there to actually enjoy some of the smiles. Thank you.

Oh PS ... you done good on your dancing :)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Thanks @DavidG58 for all the photos ... helps those of us not lucky enough to be there to actually enjoy some of the smiles. Thank you.

Oh PS ... you done good on your dancing :)
Was he dancing???? Bugger:LOL:

Who's the zombie? Lady with the long grey hair in the pic, next to the lady with the witchy hat., opposite Les. I recognise some but having trouble mostly:)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
aaaaagh she isn't really there!!!! only people with special powers can see her...

Seriously, don't know sorry Debs ... :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Oh dear

Yet another reminder not to post when pissed, my apologies, nothing I can do now o_Oo_O

I have still got more, a little more care will be taken
I liked the fact I got to see them again so quickly it was like being there!!

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Sorry to have left early, but we've got visitors coming today.
Made it home with no traffic issues!

Was nice to meet everyone and to put faces to names.We had a fantastic time and are already looking forward to coming again next year.

A BIG thank you to @Popeye and his little band of helpers who put together a great meet.

Safe journey home everyone

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry to have left early, but we've got visitors coming today.
Made it home with no traffic issues!

Was nice to meet everyone and to put faces to names.We had a fantastic time and are already looking forward to coming again next year.

A BIG thank you to @Popeye and his little band of helpers who put together a great meet.

Safe journey home everyone
Good to meet you and Liz.

Martin

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
If there is another New Forest meet count me in,

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks so much to everyone for a smashing weekend. It was a lovely chatty meet, catching up with old friends and I hope we may have made a few new ones.

The work of "committee" members was first rate, so a big thank you for all your hard work in making it such a success.

Finally thanks to everyone who dipped into their pockets and wallets to raise some penny's towards the critical care unit which looked after Les, the MG support and research group and a cheer up Katie fund.

The generosity of funsters in spirit and deed should never be underestimated.

Until the next time, fellow funsters, safe travels xx

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Last edited:

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Had to leave early today back to work Monday :cry: we both like to say a big thank you to @Popeye and all his helpers for putting one of the best meets we have been on and was nice to get to meet lots of different funsters and we would love to come back next year if it happens

Thank you Mark and julie (y)

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Has anyone picked up my book what the victorians did for us i left it in the marquee last night?

Yes, very mysterious, glad you have been reunited

Who's the zombie? Lady with the long grey hair in the pic, next to the lady with the witchy hat.

David (Duxde-luxe) on the left with Dawn to the right of him and Lind (Lindyloot) to the right again then Les and Brenda (retiring Joyce) next.

Thank you Robert and Mrs C, in case you didn't spot it, that little band of helpers carried me all the way, @cliffandger , @Armytwowheel , my best mate Graham (in the Caravan and under the weather) and my gorgeous wife Jacqueline, thank you all so much.

Is Tilly eating Popeye ?!!
Thats not Tilly that's @Lottiethehymer 's new 11 week old addition, and he could easily be stolen by any amount of FunFolk admirers. He raised a small ransom on his own at £1 per cuddle, mostly by @Mousy .

If there is another New Forest meet count me in,

If I were guaranteed that amount of help and support from this wonderful collection of Fun-Folk I could guarantee another forest meet.

I can only assume that the @Debs effect coupled with the Katie Brown supporters must have arrived with as much cash as they had love, admiration and generosity in their hearts. If I could have bottled the spirit in that marquee last night it would be worth a king's ransom, and we still have Gerri's quiz tonight.

Thank you all so much,

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone, I wish things were different.
And thankyou David & Roy for the photos... beautiful colours and the mackerel sky....
@Popeye ...really....are you sure about that photo line up???? I have to go back & check.....
X

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Had to leave early today back to work Monday :cry: we both like to say a big thank you to @Popeye and all his helpers for putting one of the best meets we have been on and was nice to get to meet lots of different funsters and we would love to come back next year if it happens

Without naming names as all have been so generous, I really must thank you for all your efforts to buy the goods in the Auction and for you Blind donation at the end.

OP
OP
Popeye

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

Without naming names as all have been so generous, I really must thank you for all your efforts to buy the goods in the Auction and for you Blind donation at the end.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Was he dancing???? Bugger:LOL:

Who's the zombie? Lady with the long grey hair in the pic, next to the lady with the witchy hat., opposite Les. I recognise some but having trouble mostly:)

@lindyloot is the corpse bride
@Dogwatcher (Mrs Deluxe) is in the fetching witchy hat
......and some git in a black gown :rolleyes: next to her........;)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
No, Tilly is tucked up in her bed after a long walk this afternoon. We should have been there, but had to cancel once I had the date for my operation. I so wish we were there, it looks great, thanks for all the photos everyone x
We missed you both (and Shifty as well..........;))

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back