Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Thinking of having cruise control fitted to my MH. Anyone recommend someone in SW (Devon) and estimated cost etc. Van is Peugeot Boxet 2007 onwards VMT::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thinking of having cruise control fitted to my MH. Anyone recommend someone in SW (Devon) and estimated cost etc. Van is Peugeot Boxet 2007 onwards VMT::bigsmile:

Hi Geoff, I know its way off in terms of distance but Dave Newall in Telford does cruise control and is an alround decent guy.

But more to the point of responding is I think its about £350ish, so should give you a guide as to what to pay.
He does have a caravan site opposite if you fancied making a weekend of it.:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Def second that.. I found Dave and his better half really helpful and good people to boot !
I had one fitted on my 2nd van and am about to fit one on the new one.
Dave's backup and after sales is spot on

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Geoff......I agree with the other member Haganap...I had one fitted in April by Dave Newell at Telford.......I travelled from France to have mine fitted to my new fiat 2008 motorhome...Dave and his wife are lovely people and he did the job in 1 hour we had booked two to three weeks before fitting, stopped at the campsite oppersite.......I must say it has been the best item fitted on the motorhome, and would always have one fitted in the future, for my model 130 multi jet it was ( I think) £430..............but well worth it, makes driving a dream and keeping to the speed limits without keep looking at the speedo, just click the button.....even my fuel MPG has got better from around 27 to 29......it is now 30.5 to 31 mpg I am well pleased
Mel in France

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back