Cruising

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by geoff1947, Oct 5, 2009.

1. geoff1947

geoff1947 Read Only Funster

Thinking of having cruise control fitted to my MH. Anyone recommend someone in SW (Devon) and estimated cost etc. Van is Peugeot Boxet 2007 onwards VMT:BigGrin:

2. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Hi Geoff, I know its way off in terms of distance but Dave Newall in Telford does cruise control and is an alround decent guy.

But more to the point of responding is I think its about £350ish, so should give you a guide as to what to pay.
    He does have a caravan site opposite if you fancied making a weekend of it.:thumb:

3. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Def second that.. I found Dave and his better half really helpful and good people to boot !
    I had one fitted on my 2nd van and am about to fit one on the new one.
    Dave's backup and after sales is spot on

4. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Geoff......I agree with the other member Haganap...I had one fitted in April by Dave Newell at Telford.......I travelled from France to have mine fitted to my new fiat 2008 motorhome...Dave and his wife are lovely people and he did the job in 1 hour we had booked two to three weeks before fitting, stopped at the campsite oppersite.......I must say it has been the best item fitted on the motorhome, and would always have one fitted in the future, for my model 130 multi jet it was ( I think) £430..............but well worth it, makes driving a dream and keeping to the speed limits without keep looking at the speedo, just click the button.....even my fuel MPG has got better from around 27 to 29......it is now 30.5 to 31 mpg I am well pleased
    Mel in France