French motorways toll free sections (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
I'm sure I've seen a list of toll free sections of French motorways, but cannot now find it !
Anybody know where it is ?
thanks
Allen

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Simply look at a French Road Atlas and at Motorway junctions if you see the word PEAGE you pay, if not there free.:thumb::thumb:

pendy

Free Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
3 yrs
In your TOMTOM preferences you can put "avoid toll roads" we did this last week when we were over in France, and we saw a lot more of the country this way than what we would of just travelling the normal routes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
In your TOMTOM preferences you can put "avoid toll roads" we did this last week when we were over in France, and we saw a lot more of the country this way than what we would of just travelling the normal routes.

Hi

I'm sure you did, and more roundabouts than you can count :roflmto:

Navigating a large MH / RV through quaint French villages for several hundred miles is not a lot of pleasure .. sight seeing is best done with the toad once safely berthed on a nice aire. and besides toll charges are largely negated by better fuel economy and the cost of a divorce lawyer :ROFLMAO:

safe travels..

jim

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I'm sure I've seen a list of toll free sections of French motorways, but cannot now find it !
Anybody know where it is ?
thanks
Allen

Hi Allen, will this link help you, the ones saying gratuit are free or no toll chargers shown, or what toll charge you will pay depending if you are up to 3m high under 3.5 ton class 2.....if you are over 3m high and over 3.5 ton class 3...or 6 wheels (tag axle...articulated..car and caravan higher than 3m and over 3.5 tons class 4
look lower down the page and also click on various pages companies for more infomation on this link, have a good holiday....from...Mel in France Yorkshire born now living in France

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back