Warning Animed medication delays (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I want to warn people about delays to medication from Animed. I ordered some prescription medication for my neighbour's dog, they advised delivery in 3 to 5 days however after the second day I checked and the order was not showing as ready, the medication was needed soon so I called them and was told no problem and it would arrive on time. 2 days later I checked again, this time the order was not showing in my orders on their site so I called them again, this time I was told they do have a problem and they could not promise a date for despatch, would I like a refund? I left the order in place and ordered the medication from Pet drugs on line with 24 hour tracked delivery, this cost about ÂŁ3.50 more than Animed, yesterday I had confirmation of the sending of the second order, so I called Animed and got a refund as they had still not processed the order. This morning the order from Pet drugs online arrived, along with an email from Pet drugs online apologizing for the delay??? and offering a 20% discount on my next food order, we do buy our dog food from them so the discount will be used.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back