Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Showgoer,

I hope this email finds you well.

It has been some time since I’ve written to you all, and as the weeks pass and the country begins to adapt, we are starting to see glimmers of hope for the outdoor leisure industry, and in particular UK breaks.

Whilst we won’t be able to deliver our upcoming shows in the format we all regularly enjoy I wanted to bring you up to date on what we’re doing as things stand currently.​
The Norfolk Motorhome & Campervan Show, Norwich
24-26th July | Cancelled

The National Motorhome & Campervan Show, Peterborough

31st July – 2nd August | Bookings on hold

The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show, Malvern

14-16th August | No change at present

The Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show, Newbury
28-30th August | No change at present

The South West Motorhome & Campervan Show, Shepton Mallet
11-13th September | No change at present

The Motorhome & Campervan Show, Season Finale, Lincoln
25-27th September | No change at present

The Malvern Caravan Show, Malvern
2-4th October | No change at present

As with previous cancellations, the logistical challenge this creates for my team (which is currently significantly smaller) coupled with all of us working from home is a sizeable task. We will begin by contacting everyone booked for Norfolk, we will then move onto Peterborough. Please bear with us whilst we work through a list of several thousand records over the coming weeks!

If you’re able to support us and transfer your booking to the 2021 event, we’d hugely appreciate it. If this isn’t possible, we can arrange a refund.

Whilst our Peterborough event won’t be able to run with our usual entertainment we are hopeful we can open an exhibition area for day visitors and offer ‘wild camping’ for those looking to getaway. If we can support our loyal customers, and our exhibitors safely, we will! I hope to have more detail on this by the time we contact you if you have a booking for this show.

As always your safety, and that of our staff and contractors is paramount, please continue to look after yourselves and I will be in touch regarding future shows as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Interesting.
I booked for Peterborough with the original April date;
Other than the move in dates to 31 July I've not had a peep from them since.
I also presume as I've paid for the entertainment, that portion will be refunded ??

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks for the update Jim, since we've heard very little from them!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back