UK/EU gas connection query (1 Viewer)

divydovy

Free Member
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Hi!

2nd time Hymer owner, new to this forum :)

We've got an 02 plate Hymer B680 Starline - lovely van - bigger than our old Fiat girl that we imported from Germany. This van was built for a UK customer (RH drive, etc) and we've got ferry tickets booked for Santander for August (fingers crossed). I remember last time we went abroad in a van, we needed to get an adaptor for EU gas canisters. I've attached a few photos that hopefully show what's there now. Would greatly appreciate any advice on what (if anything) I need to buy or prepare for before we leave.

Also would welcome any other EU gotchas in terms of things to prepare/take (I have the spare bulb kit, triangle, high vis and alcohol tests).

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5668.jpg
    IMG_5668.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5667.jpg
    IMG_5667.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 50

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi there
Just to let you know that you aren't being ignored. Your post has only just this minute gone live. We manually check and approve new members first few posts that have links or images within just to ensure they are not spammers. Your post was just approved; people can see it now (y) Thanks.

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Looks like you might have a Calor gaslite bottle fitted, In think they're discontinued now, not sure about the regulator you have in the photo?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back