Tyne Valley Motorhomes near Durham (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Notice this relatively sizable company who we are considering purchasing from are not included in the "dealers" section. Has anyone experience of this company they would be prepared to share
Thanks
Ian

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
We bought our motorhome brand new from them. Not had any experience with other dealers, but can report the TVMHs are a friendly bunch to deal with. Good pre-delivery show-round and they were keen to sort out the very minor problem I found with the van. The service centre was OK, but only OK.

I would use them again.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I have known the company for many years. They were based on Tyneside before moving to Pickering Nook Garage, Burnopfield. They expanded and swapped sites with a car dealer at Byremoor, Burnopfield where they are now based. They expanded again with expanded workshops. The business then set up a new service centre in Annfield Plain together with caravan storage.

I used to live near Pickering Nook. I looked at vans at their premises but have only bought bits and pieces from their accessory shop.

I have friends who have bought a few vans from them with few problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Ive bought 2 new motorhomes and my present used Bessacarr. from them. Ive always found them good to deal with. They are a family owned firm and on my present motorhome gave an inclusive 3 year warranty. They seem a fair company as on my present van after 3 months while cleaning the roof I found a small chip in the top of the rear panel and they agreed to fund the repair cost. Also every year in June they have a weekend with free drinks. food ,and entertainment for all their customers. Hope this helps

OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thank you for your kind responses
Ian

melly watson

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
england
Funster No
MH
hi top frontier cherokee
Exp
Hi I bought mine brand new from them.They were very good and treat us really well. One thing I would say is offer cpl grand less than asking price you prob get a grand off ;-) service center ok but no better than that!! Good luck B-)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
thank you Melly very helpful

Wilderbeast

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Stockton on tees
Funster No
MH
"Hymer duomobil" B634 SL
Exp
Since 2011
Hi
Bought the Aviano new and found them okay to deal with no complaints.
Used the service centre and as others have said are okay maybe slightly better than that.
Would deal with them again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back