• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

PART EXCHANGE SWAP - Anyone need a scooter rack (from swift bolero) (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hi, we recently purchased a second hand MH (swift bolero 2008) that came with a professionally made scooter rack (with ramp) that fits onto the chassis - ideally we would like a tow bar instead so we can fit a tow bar mounted bike rack - anyone interested in a like for like swap - I can help with removal though of course if you could remove and refit the that's better for me !!

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Something to consider......
We had a scooter rack fitted to our 2008 Bolero it could also be used as a tow bar, you may have the same? If your not sure then the make and a picture of scooter rack may help and save you some money.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
20190228_115717.jpg
20190228_115735.jpg
20190228_115745.jpg

I suppose I could cut off the section carrying the scooter and attach a new cross member with the facility to attach a cycle carrier to it, without the tow hitch as its ONLY to be used for carrying bicycles.

seems a shame though to cut it up though - the original receipt some years ago shows it cost the owner over £500 to have it made and fitted at the time. I was hoping someone could make use of it and save themselves a bit of money !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back