Apr 7, 2017
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
Since 2012
Hi all, (my first ever post)
Adria's budget range of vans marketed under the 'SunLliving' brand name.
Are they ok on quality?
Are there any owners out there? comments please:)

Looking for a new 6 metre van.
On my shortlist is the Adria twin SP, but then I saw the budget version of it, the Flexo SP by Sunliving.
Cheaper with less bling, no oven or grill (fine with me) means that maybe I can get a newer vehicle with less miles for my money, tempting.

Unlike the original Adria Twin it has the habitation door on the continental side, excellent for me.
I'm looking to buy second hand, hoping the original owner specified stuff like air con (and auto gearbox if I'm lucky) and that any teething problems are ironed out. Always an optimist lol.

So far, I've seen a couple on ebay but several hundred miles of travelling is involved so I thought I'd try and find out some info on them first.

A dealer I spoke to said these vehicles are as good as the more expensive Adria Twin, Made in the same factory bla bla.
Well I suppose he would say it was the same build quality wouldn't he? (call me a cynic but...)
Has it got the winter insulation I need?
Have they cut so many corners on price that it's not worth it?
I understand it has the same Truma combi heating?
I intend to use it for long trips away and in winter too.
Any experience out there?
Any Flexo owners that could help?
Thanks, Mark.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi - Welcome to Fun!
The Sun Living Flexo SLX (6.4M) is one we are considering but rarely available secondhand or even new in the UK! Have been told that the bathroom layout is changing for 2018 Adria Twin & the Sun Living is being given a make over too but details won't be available until the Dusseldorf Show then launched in UK at this year October NEC Show. We would also be interested to know more about the Flexo spec. & how it compares to the Twin.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back