Suggestions with a pool near Scarborough (1 Viewer)

Craigderby

Free Member
Nov 1, 2016
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Iveco Daily
Exp
Since 2001
We're having a mini tour around North Yorkshire in the summer. I sort of know roughly where we're probably stay as we move round, but for the little 'un we'd like to have a night somewhere with a pool.
I know of the 4 Haven sites, but if I'm honest they aren't really for us. I was wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere?

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
We're having a mini tour around North Yorkshire in the summer. I sort of know roughly where we're probably stay as we move round, but for the little 'un we'd like to have a night somewhere with a pool.
I know of the 4 Haven sites, but if I'm honest they aren't really for us. I was wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere?
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/

OP
OP
Craigderby

Craigderby

Free Member
Nov 1, 2016
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Iveco Daily
Exp
Since 2001
I've had a look on there. I was just looking for any personal recommendations

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Can't help with a site with a pool, but we go to the C&CC site every year with our grandchildren, highlight of the trip has always been going to firstly the old swimming pool, and for the last 2 years the big new water park. the beach is lovely too with dog free and dog friendly areas. We are taking 4 with us this year, wish me luck. do hope you find somewhere suitable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back