Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
I’ve had a reply from the dealer. Obviously he’s working from home at the moment, all his staff are furloughed.

Once he can obtain the information I’ve requested he’ll email it to me.

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Done some looking myself.

2 x Multicell 110 SFL....not AGM. In the Sunlight technical brochure it would have come with 1 x 95 AGM, but I wanted two Leisure Batteries with the Solar and they fitted the Multicell ones.

Vehicle Battery I can only see the letters and numbers RA 660 737....any ideas?

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
So the controller is on the right battery type setting. I just need to adjust the different charging rates and work out why the battery symbols are both showing full again, after dropping to almost empty last night.🤷‍♂️

(y)

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
I don't think that it is on a timed basis but as Lenny says it will prioritize battery 1 and when that's charged will send some to battery 2 (cab probably if wired correctly). As there is little Solar that isn't happening as the hab battery never gets charged.
Casper46 you can leave on EHU, won't do any harm. Don't know if the control panel has to be on but doubt it.
Edit beaten to it by Mel.
I have a remote display next to my CBE display. The display cycles round to show the split charge which defaults at 50/50 and displays the voltages of both the hab and starter battery. I have the same controller as shown by Casper46, they are obviously badged for different suppliers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back