Repairs in South Yorkshire (1 Viewer)

Jul 30, 2016
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, We have a 2014 Chausson 510 which has developed cracks around the front skylight recess above the cab. I assume this has had a whack at some time. It was originally repaired by the dealer under warranty but the cracks have now opened again. Does anyone know of a reliable repairer in or around the Sheffield area please ? We have had one quote but £730.00 seems a little steep! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ann & Pat.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
You could try DMR Motorhome Body repairs at Bawtry near Premium Motorhomes, haven’t used them myself but heard they’re very good

Upvote 0
Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I had all the rust repairs on our Duetto done by DMR . I was very pleased with the whole service including a lift to Doncaster station when I drooped the van off. They kept me updated as the work progressed. Other repairers wouldn’t even give me quotes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ann and Pat
Jul 30, 2016
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for the replies. We tried DMR but unfortunately, they had a fire in their workshop and are currently not taking on new work. We finally settled on Liberty Caravan Services in Worksop and are awaiting an appointment: With lockdown finally winding down, everyone and his uncle are trying to get work done at the moment! Thanks again for the suggestions.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back