Peugeot Bailey 79-4 2017 (1 Viewer)

derekbower1

Free Member
Jul 10, 2021
Funster No
MH
bailey 79-4
Tyre warning light came on so checked tyre pressures, now tyre warning light stays on and odometer is flashing, drove 80 miles still didn’t go out, took it to my local garage who tried to reset but to no avail, he’s checked with Autoelectrian who says it could be abs module got water ingress.
Waiting for garage to get back to me next week
Anybody got any ideas or had this problem
Many thanks in advance

bridgedino

Free Member
Sep 13, 2020
Fife
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Tyre warning light came on so checked tyre pressures, now tyre warning light stays on and odometer is flashing, drove 80 miles still didn’t go out, took it to my local garage who tried to reset but to no avail, he’s checked with Autoelectrian who says it could be abs module got water ingress.
Waiting for garage to get back to me next week
Anybody got any ideas or had this problem
Many thanks in advance
What were the pressures? I always had to go above 75psi to get the warning message to go out. If theyre not already, try pumping then up to 80psi, see if its a simple as that before spending money you dont need to

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

derekbower1

Free Member
Jul 10, 2021
Funster No
MH
bailey 79-4
What were the pressures? I always had to go above 75psi to get the warning message to go out. If theyre not already, try pumping then up to 80psi, see if its a simple as that before spending money you dont need to
Pressures set to 80 psi rear and 69 psi front,

Upvote 0

bze1956

Free Member
Jul 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
C Class
A flashing odometer indicates a CAN bus error, usually that one of the modules is no longer communicating. Diagnostics/Proxi Alignment needed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 1

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back